Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Runaway Train - Part 4


From: Shina
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007
Subject: I'm done

Maybe I'm overly sensitive and misunderstanding you but it seems you were upset with me tonight. First you question why I responded to the blog update without elaborating why you asked. When I asked you about it in chat you ignored me. Mr G and I are chatting about you this whole time, even threw you a few compliments, still no response from you. The only time you joined in was to correct me which was fine. Because I was sure she did ask that but if not my mistake.

When you cut and pasted her exact words and said you went back over the transcript. I asked if you saved the chats and IMs. But before I could explain why I asked you ( I was going to see if you'd send last night's chat to Mr G that way I wouldn't have to recap it and get something else wrong), you cut me off with your explaining yourself in detail statement finished with a Are We Clear? That sounded condescending as hell to me. So I told you I didn't like your tone and asked if you have a problem with me..you just leave.

I'm fine with you not agreeing with me about "nameless". I'm fine with you not agreeing with me about Anita and Katie. Really I thought it worked to our advantage because both bases where being covered. But I'm not fine with being spoken to like a child. The only time I've heard that expression was by a judge and even though he wasn't speaking to me, he was clearly using an authoritative tone.

You tell me time and time again to stop looking for the owners of that blog. You pointed out how I wasn't the lone ranger in this as if I thought I was or something. Then you agree I need a break from the blog. That damn blog isn't even about me and I was only trying to help, but to hell with it. I'm not so damn stupid to know when I'm not wanted or when somebody is only around to babysit me.

"Someone from misfitting asked me in private for the URL of the website that is harrassing you. ~Barbara - 1/27/07 @ 9:58 pm"

(What's interesting about this request is that Shina had only mentioned harassing phone calls and emails before Barbara's inquiry. I don't see any reference to a hate blog in Shina's 9:07 pm or 9:42 pm emails: Shifting Gears - Part 3

Either Barbara is telepathic or Shina was selective in what she chose to circulate. Considering Loretta and Anne were frequent visitors to the spite blog immediately after its inauguration, Barbara need only ask the misfits for directions.)

My email response:
To: Shina
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007

I don't have the time to run through your long list of complaints just now.

Here's my story. You will never have any idea how paralyzed I was when I saw the lyrics you posted at the pound. It completely knocked the wind out of me because I thought you brought them over from the bash blog when I read the word "update". I was suspended in time with all kinds of thoughts racing through my mind thinking this individual was a freaking dangerous maniac who was intent on scaring the shit out of me. I was convinced I needed to contact the FBI for crying out loud.

I did not understand your comments whatsoever so I checked my email to see if you sent me a copy of the update, but nothing was there. I couldn't imagine what was in the update that warranted such a reaction from you if that were the case. I had no idea what was going on. And you did answer me when I asked what prompted you to react that way in IM. If I remember correctly, you said, "Because I wanted to."

Not to mention that you and I had a couple of rounds about exactly what "nameless" said regarding Gene the previous night, yet you insisted on casting her in an unfavorable light. That isn't right. I really like you and have had some of the greatest chats with you, but I'm getting mixed messages that I do not fully understand. My nerves are shot. I'm taking a break. You don't have an exclusive on injured feelings.

(I sent an email to Max apologizing for leaving chat so abruptly. I explained that I decided it was best to leave the session before I said something I may later regret. Max replied that he understood and indicated he was also taken aback by Shina's conduct. He confirmed Shina's explanation with regard to her questioning whether I saved a copy of the chat transcript. I wasn't buying Shina's lame excuse in light of the fact she habitually modified the same details within hours of being cautioned. Furthermore, how did Shina know I wasn't paraphrasing?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"oh and ps, anyone who thinks that Mrs V, Shippy or Sam (or anyone who is in similar shoes) doesn't have the right to take on whomever they perceive their "attacker" to be needs to have their own nose smacked a time or two.

You crack me up, Sam! That whole T chick thing was a good lesson in not putting 2 and 2 together and automatically coming up with 4. In this case it was 3.5 pppfffttt.

This whole internet stalking business, including impersonating someone's name in order to defame them, is a work in progress and perhaps these examples (as well as the millions of others out there I'm sure) will help in defining some more concrete laws in dealing with those who feel they have the right to do as they please on the internet." ~anony4damoment 02.08.07 - 10:02 am

“I want to know who the owner of the latest defamation blog is. I do. I can't help it. Blame it on either natural curiosity or call me an incredibly nosey person. I don't care. I want to know who has betrayed us now. We've always had a policy not to reveal RL info about anyone who posts here, but what about this person's nic? Is there anything wrong with revealing this person's nic?”
Anonymous 02.08.07 - 10:39 am

Also...I am curious about who set the new blog up too...I am confused about why it's a big "secret". ~Anonymess 02.08.07 - 11:07 am

“I don't think the identity of the person(s) responsible for the C-V blog is known for absolute certainty. At this point it is about 99% based upon a number of identifiable points which include clues from content and writing style and others. Not being like Loretta, those in the know are not yet willing to jump to conclusion based upon 1% doubt.” ~Anonymous 02.08.07 - 11:16 am

(A closer look at writing style:)

From: ”Tribute” Blog - Saturday, January 27, 2007 "Fuckoff and die."

From:
http://shina-hart.blogspot.com/ - Sunday, November 05, 2006
"---fuckoffanddieloretta---"


“I feel really sorry far Sam...she has had a really tough time with all of this, and now I don't think she knows who she can trust.”
are you sure 02.08.07 - 5:43 pm

“Sam...I am sorry you had to change your site. I enjoyed it and learned a few things.” ~Anonymess 02.08.07 - 7:07 pm

“I don't give a damn about Loretta and her gang anymore. I don't come here for them. I come here for the friends I've made because of them. If one of those friends is having a problem with Loretta, then I'm thankful BG keeps this place open for them to gather support from people who've probably been in their shoes. If comments slow down on the blog, that's fine too. To me it means all is well with everybody. I miss you folks though.

I hate how we can't share more of ourselves on here for fear of being stalked or what have you. Just when I think "oh great everybody has grown up" nooooo here comes another asshole packing an anonymous hate blog. People who still create anonymous hate blogs aren't worth saving from a fire. If they're too chicken shit to put their name on it, or contact their stalkee to work on the problem, then to hell with them imo. I'm in a mood. Hope y'all are having a better weekend than us. One of furbabies had to be put to sleep and I'm heartbroken.” ~Samantha 02.11.07 - 7:01 pm

“BabyGirl thank you for helping me through the past few days. You have no idea how much you've helped. You were right, it's good days and bad days. After the past two I'm praying for a good one tomorrow. I can't stop thinking about what we discussed on the phone about that lady and her family. I can't imagine having those fears and feelings. Lets talk soon K?

BTW, I don't know why the email can't be posted or linked here, hell maybe it can, haven't heard one way or another. But the last time I linked something that wasn't mine I got a long email telling me what a shit I was for doing so. This time I'm not taking any chances. Sorry I can't help those that haven't seen it.

Anyway I'm past the drama from both sides, still have opinions of course, but as far as giving a damn I don't. That is until the newer cowards grow a pair or a brain and claim their hate blog to work this shit out. At least the hobags over there put a name on their hate blogs. It's on these cowards to live with the fact they've stooped even lower than Loretta Serrano or Anne Curi. I'd rather be dead than to be known for that, just sayin.” ~Samantha 02.12.07 - 2:22 am

(The following is my response to an Anonymous poster who had addressed me earlier with some thoughts of her own and a few questions:)

“Dear Anonymous,
Recognizing that given the same set of facts people react differently based upon their personal experiences or beliefs. I will attempt to respond to your points through my perspective. My apologies for taking so long to reply.

Re: The Peterson trial
Personally, It doesn’t matter to me that Loretta wrote a blook about the Peterson case although I have no desire to read it. My lack of enthusiasm doesn’t stem from the fact that she’s the author, but because I followed the case, read the pertinent transcripts, and I’m satisfied with the verdict. What I fail to comprehend is the energy Loretta expends trying to convince people Mark Geragos is incompetent as though she’s Clarence Darrow. Does she think Scott Peterson was found guilty because of an unskilled attorney? It may be over for you and I, Anonymous, but not for someone who can’t accept criticism after positioning herself in the public arena. Particularly when that person painstakingly found fault with the competition. Something I have yet to see Catherine Crier or any other Peterson authors indulge in.

Re: Trader Joe and Muah
I don’t know why you feel these individuals screwed me over. I have not seen any evidence to support that theory. There has been what I consider irresponsible speculation, which could apply to either camp when analyzed with any degree of objectivity. Whether or not the above named negotiated a deal with Loretta doesn’t affect me. I did not participate in any mediation and I’m responsible for my own decisions.

Re: I don't care about Loretta, anymore
Neither do I, but when a person spends three years saturating a weblog with personal details of her life, she should expect that whatever information she chose to put out there is subject to controversy, commentary and critique. If Loretta thinks she can curb the scuttlebutt she herself introduced to the general public on so many venues, then she’s either out to lunch or has undergone a frontal lobotomy. What troubles me is that a nondescript exhibitionist from Ohio has the ability to compile and publish personal information about anyone associated with her target that are not involved with her professed issues.

(Note: It is not my intent to offend anyone with the links I post. They are merely examples of what is still circulating around the Internet compliments of Stalker Serrano.)

http://www.mailarchive.ca/lists/misc.legal/2005-10/3191.html

(Please note the spelling of "neighbor".)

It's astonishing to see so many trivial details compiled about one poster. It isn't normal. After viewing this moronic list, I do not blame the person for making a phone call." To be continued. ~Mrs V 02.13.07 - 1:19 am

“Dear Anonymous,
Re: I don't care about Loretta, anymore , continued.
Loretta Serrano is not tightly wrapped, but she’s isn’t alone in that distinction. She is, however, the only one I have seen in action and possibly the most prolific menace I have ever read about. As long as she continues to indiscriminately circulate and publish unauthorized personal information, she is a threat to society at large and a danger to herself. One of these days, she will most assuredly push the wrong buttons and pay the consequences. Until then, she has learned nothing. If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of Loretta Serrano’s troubles, she wouldn’t sit for months.

Once information is published on the WWW, there is no control over it. For example, a company called Bitacle thought it would be fun to make cache copies of entire blogs. If a "tribute" blog was created in your name, chances are it is still intact:

http://en.bitacle.org/

The longer the information remains public, the better the chances are of it falling into the wrong hands. The only solution I can think of is stricter laws that are carefully formulated in terms of not violating freedom of speech. Barring an epidemic of Amy Boyer cases, I don’t see that happening on a federal level anytime soon. However, Ohio’s statute is a step in the right direction considering it holds the primary source of the published information responsible. I have conclusive evidence that Loretta Serrano is at fault for the initial publication of my personal detailed information. If I were she, I’d be keeping my fingers crossed this nonsense doesn’t escalate any further.

Re: Do you have a goal in mind of what you want to accomplish at this point?
Yes, I do. My immediate focus is to protect my family’s privacy. As of last Thursday that mission is in very capable hands. I have every confidence the goals set forth at the meeting will be accomplished. In the words of Samantha Fox… “The best is yet to come.” The impostor can run that through her YouTube and push play!

PS – I’m not at all offended by what you have written and I thank you for being on my side, Anonymous.” Edited By Siteowner ~Mrs V 02.13.07 - 2:17 am

(Note: Until a few months ago, the Bitacle site had copies of all "tribute" blogs (including photos) that were published by TruthTeller aka Anne from Brazil. Bitacle has since disabled access to those archives. There is no doubt in my mind that another company will come along and do the same thing in terms of stockpiling and publishing complete blog archives. That's the nature of the Wild Wild Web.)

“BabyGirl Sorry to hear you're still sick with this crud. I called you earlier to see how you were feeling. Was hoping you were better by now. Guess not dang. When I got your message it was too late to call back so I didn't. I'll call ya tomorrow. Hope you're resting. Love You.”
Samantha 02.13.07 - 3:32 am

“hahaha. This should be good. Bring it on, Charlene. You are truly out of your mind.” ~loretta 02.13.07 - 8:14 am

“Dear Mrs V, Do you believe Loretta is still stalking?”
Anonymous 02.13.07 - 10:39 am

(Dear Anonymous, Nah! Loretta just has incredible timing!)

"It's astonishing to see so many trivial details compiled about one poster. It isn't normal. After viewing this moronic list, I do not blame the person for making a phone call."

“Heck, after seeing so many trivial details compiled about one poster, I’m inclined to send that poster a refund on the toll charge incurred for making that phone call. I do not believe that the majority of people who jumped down said poster’s throat were aware of just how psycho things were getting for her and her family.”
anony4damoment 02.13.07 - 11:25 am

“I can guarantee that if someone posted any information about my kids on the internet I would be taking a road trip to their house to kick their fucking ass. What's the word I am looking for?????? Oh yeah...Bank on it! Sorry for the language but just the thought of it makes me crazy.
Anonymess 02.13.07 - 8:16 pm

“Rather you are involved or not, you have friends and we are here. You are respected and cared for NOT for the Low/Misfuckers Jihad but for your compassion for others and the friendship you offer to those here who have been though the shit, are going through the shit or will be a future victim of the shit (or have yourself been a victim of the shit). Names aren't important here, just feelings.

Please take a moment out of your day to thank Admin for this place because without the people that came forward when I ask, there would be no Pound. They do all the work. They keep the place clean and they take no crap..but they are fair and loving. I lucked into a great thing and I will hold onto these people until they ask for their life support to be disconnected! (of course, I'll be asking them "what do I do now"?)

Nite Mabel, where ever you are sweet girl...my love and I miss you deeply. My darling Max who will always have my heart, Louise my mentor who I adore, Lola you brainy beautiful tramp you!, Pats and Papi, I could sit here all night and write great stuff about all of you fab people but my med's are kicking in so…” ~Baby Girl 02.13.07 - 10:21 pm

“Happy V-Day to all those true blue pound puppies and kitties.
Happy vd day to the skank ho trolls and impersonators.”
anony4damoment 02.14.07 - 10:57 am

“anony4damoment you done went and cracked me up. I say you did. I hope your ole man or woman supersizes your combo meal, actually pulls into a spot to eat so you don't have to balance your fries and ketchup in one hand (that gits on my nerves) and gits you the full dozen of prutty flawers. Happy V (without the D) day to you too!” ~Samantha 02.14.07 - 12:34 pm

(Sarcasm on steroids.)

“I missed a call from Sammy so if I miss her here too (left her a voicemail) just wanna say hope you and the babies enjoy! Please remember, it's not a sad thing, it's a reminder and a loving memory of a loving being.”
Baby Girl 02.15.07 - 10:27 pm

I logged onto IM approximately a week after the final email exchange with Shina. Max was already on and we connected. I was surprised to learn that he hadn’t heard from Baby Girl throughout the previous week. He sent her a text message to let her know we were in IM, but she didn’t respond. It wasn’t his only text message that would go unanswered.

In the days that followed, Louise joined Max and myself in IM. I believe Max brought up Shina’s name once to which I responded, “I hope you understand that I consider Shina a persona non grata.” I don’t recall any mention of Shina again... until the end of April. Contrary to what Shina says, I did NOT bash her, I simply put her on ignore. She hasn’t produced evidence to support her claims because it doesn't exist.

No comments: