Friday, August 3, 2007

Shifting Gears - Part 1

Flashback!

Truth Teller / Loretta Serrano / Loretta Dillon/ all the same November 06,2006 00:49 GMT - Truth Teller said... Vero, looks like the Nut Shina doesn't want to stop this thing. I offered to call her to explain and prove that you had nothing to do with Hypocritical Mutts. But she is a coward. I can give her my phone number too, ...shina-hart.blogspot.com/2006/11

Excused Absence? November 12,2006 08:23 GMT - Truth Teller said... I did talk to someone on the phone. As for Shina, poor girl. Looks like her maniac phase is over. Depression phase. I think I could like her too. How can I if she can't recognize my existence? 10:12 AM ...shina-hart.blogspot.com/2006/11

Shina informed participants in a November chat session that someone had phoned not only her, but had called her biological father as well. She claimed that a federal marshal was in the process of having the calls traced. She also said that Jeff, the federal marshal, was sending a letter to Loretta Serrano, which should put a stop to the harassment. Whether or not Loretta ever received such a letter is anyone’s guess since Shina never mentioned it again. In the mean time, negotiations over the spite blogs were developing at The Pound.

"Low doesn't do anything without something to benefit herself. Was something or someone threatening her so she took them down? I just thought a hint might be that Sam posted she had no interest in suing Low."
anonymous 11.09.06 - 1:21 am

"Good afternoooon. I'm getting a late start. It appears that "Samantha" has made her latest truce/peace. Even though she never, ever apologized for lying about that non-existent baby picture that got y'all riled up way back when. Have a lovely day!" ~Who Are you? 11.12.06 - 12:37 pm

"My battle with Loretta has been over for months, she's dead to me. Goodbye hate war for the last time." ~Samantha 11.14.06 - 8:09 pm

heart-bitch.blogspot.com/2006/10
Loretta Serrano is Stalking me A- FUCKING-AIN!
October 14,2006
Loretta Serrano you Sick Bitch!
October 14,2006
Shina Hart Fights Off Crazed Stalker Loretta Serrano
October 27,2006

therealshinahart.blogspot.com/2006/10
"Shina Hart" "Chrishina Hart" Shina Hart Fights Off Crazed Stalker
October 15,2006

shina-hart.blogspot.com/2006/10
Loretta Serrano is Stalking me A- FUCKING-AIN!
October 14,2006
Beware! Loretta Serrano Dillon is a Proven Cyber Stalking Psycho!
October 14,2006
Interesting Emails
October 14,2006
Proving Loretta Serrano Dillon is the Owner of Hate Blogs
October 14,2006
Loretta Serrano Dillon is an EVIL BITCH!
October 14,2006
Loretta Serrano Loves to Hate Me!
October 14,2006
Loretta Serrano is a SICK BITCH!
October 14,2006
The Many Faces of Evil
October 14,2006
More Lies from the Fucktard Loretta Serrano Dillon
October 14,2006
Loretta Serrano Dillon - Internet Stalker, Self-Professed Troll
October 18, 2006
Loretta D Serrano
October 27,2006
HOW DO YOU SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE LORETTA?
October 27,2006

shina-hart.blogspot.com/2006/11
Loretta D Serrano / Hagatha / Cyber Stalking Queef
November 05,2006
Truth Teller / Loretta Serrano / Loretta Dillon/ all the same
November 06, 2006
Loretta D Serrano / Foolish Old Hag
November 06,2006
Counting down the Minutes!
November 06,2006
I'm the Coolest of the Cool!
November 06,2006
How Rude!
November 18,2006
Shina Hart Takes a Stand Against Stalker Loretta Serrano
November 19, 2006

Sometime later, Shina announced the calls had been traced to Brazil. The revelation made sense considering Anne Curi had issued the ultimatum back in November. Apparently Shina wrote about the calls on her blog in late January, which I suppose prompted this question...

“Sam, I'm getting an error message in your comment section, so I'll ask here. What's this about the bitch calling your family now?”
Anonymous 01.31.07 - 2:37 pm

2/1/07: Shina was in high gear over the ”spite” blog during an IM session. She bragged about spending two days studying the site and was convinced Anne/Loretta were not responsible. She emphasized the blog had “tags” and suggested Anne lacked the expertise to install them. Shina then admitted she wrote to Barbara and Monica, who strenuously denied any involvement on Loretta’s behalf.

When I expressed skepticism over this new theory, Shina snapped, “Look it isn’t as though I’m going to out you. I’m being harassed and I want to know who is responsible.” That’s when I reminded her she wasn’t the Lone Ranger.

In a previous IM, Shina claimed that KCL had gone around trashing me. Hence, I didn’t need a rocket scientist to figure out where this hypothesis was heading. I took the KCL tidbit with a grain of salt because it was hearsay. Shina couldn’t provide a speck of evidence to support her allegations. Furthermore, I don’t have outstanding issues with former members of The Pound.

Nevertheless, Shina had compiled a list of comments dating back to November where posters referred to Mr. G as “Shippy”. Shina swore that only Anita and Company utilized that particular term. She asked if I would check the IP’s of the anonymous posters on her list. I had no idea which posters were in the habit of using "Shippy" so I obliged. I don’t recall what the results were, but Shina was ecstatic with any hit exclaiming, “They’re busted!” I did not agree with her premature conclusion, nevertheless Shina ran with it and the overall effect was startling.

“I really can't get into what's going on with me and the current stalker off line. Just know two phone calls are being looked into hard by a few Federal Marshals.

About the other night when I posted that to Loretta at her blog and here the stalking coward(s) had targeted me on their hate blog again. I did receive some interesting information from people about who owns that blog. The misfits swear up and down it's not them or Loretta but some ex posters from here. I have hard time believing an ex pound pup would do such a thing, but as we all know stranger things have happened. So I'm not crossing that off my list just yet.

Now who do I know that would even host a hate blog, too chicken shit to claim it, knows just a little about tech stuff with blogs, has a rather inflated ego, lies like Satan, doesn't mind STEPPING into people's real lives and has a problem with me and two others from here? Believe it or not the list isn't very long...not long at all. That's too bad for the COWards. I am done taking this kind of shit from anybody and even if they stop now it's too late.” ~Samantha 02.01.07 - 3:05 am

“Sam...that is a real shame if it is an ex pup. So sad..mean...and very immature...maybe just maybe they are jealous of you.”
Anonymess 02.01.07 - 9:31 am

“If it's really a former "pound pup" starting more problems with Sam, my money's on DLG (aka Dana) who started the Puppy Spa. My guess is the whole "spa" thing was done for her friend Loretta Serrano who she promptly allowed to join. Anyone else notice how DLG quickly disappeared when the shit hit the fan?”
anonymous 02.01.07 - 10:25 am

“I don't understand why all these stalkers single out Sam. She is adorable, I know, but love her and lift her up for that fact, don't try to bring her down by embarrassing her in front of her family. I'd love to know what the stalker said to Sam's family member. I'd love to know what Sam's family member said back at 'em.” ~Anonymous 02.01.07 - 4:14 pm

“Has anyone got the link to Sammy girls blog, I would like to visit and leave her a message of support.” ~shrunken pug 02.01.07 - 6:17 pm

“shrunken pug, I'm sure Sammy will post the link if she wants it posted.”
Anonymous 02.01.07 - 7:03 pm

“Sam....don't let them assholes get ya down. I can only imagine what your family members thing of them..lol..I know what mine would think but God only knows the reponse they would have gotten had they called one of my family members.” ~Anonymess 02.01.07 - 8:02 pm

“I can tell you this about one of the calls and maybe it'll explain why I am so pissed. The stalker called my biological father who I haven't spoken with in years. Told him I was in trouble with the authorities for stalking a single mother of two and other lame ass lies. He was upset not because he believed them but because somebody was trying to cause me problems. Also his baby sister that he was very close to had just died unexpectedly two days before. Still he drove over fifty miles to my Grandparents to make sure I was ok. So yeah I'm pissed and determined to find the caller. If anybody has information your help would be greatly appreciated. shinahart at charter . net” ~Samantha 02.01.07 - 11:37 pm

Wouldn't it have been easier to place a call rather than drive over fifty miles to make sure Shina was ok? And why the grandparents? I'm not getting the logic.

Blessed SundayAugust 07,2005 21:12 GMT - Today has turned into a great day. First my Daddy popped in for a visit. He hasn't been to my house in about 5 years. Well since he and my Mom divorced. I was happy shocked to look out my door and see him standing there. ...hartswife.blogspot.com/2005/08/blessed-sunday.html

The person who's got their dumb ass making calls to your family needs to just grow the hell up. This is not high school, I know it's a shock! I just don't agree with anyone doing that kind of stuff on either "side". And really, the "tribute" blogs are so high school. Maybe graduating to sorority house. I just can't imagine putting that much energy to the blog and then putting enough energy researching someone to make a call to their home or family.”
Toonces the Driving Cat 02.02.07 - 12:13 am

“It just pisses me off the COWardS refuse to come to me with their problems. Instead they want to play games on the Internet. I just hope they remember their favorite warning about Karma being a big ol' bitch.”
Samantha 02.02.07 - 10:20 am

“Sam, you are a way better person than me. Had someone called my parents...whether I was speaking to them or not...let's just say the Federal Marshals would have been called alright but for me. I can not imagine having such a pitiful life that that is what I would do with my free time. It just confuses the hell out of me. Don't they have families, jobs, and friends?”
Anonymess 02.02.07 - 11:42 am

"If I had known at the time which way to start traveling it would've been different. But the stalkerS luck HAS changed. Sorry motherfuckers, you need to be very concerned! NO REALLY!" ~Samantha 02.02.07 - 1:57 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion." –Jim Rohn

No comments: