Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Runaway Train - Part 1

Meanwhile, back at The Pound, chaos erupted as posters frantically searched for a new blog created to harass Shina. Some were unable to connect the latest drama with the December spite blog; most likely because it isn’t in her name. At the same time, Shina’s persistent efforts to condemn her former friends intensified.

“I haven't been able to find those other blogs that were started. Are you sure they have been started or is it just a RUMOUR...I don't think they will.”
shrunken pug 02.05.07 - 12:12 am

“That blog isn't a rumor sadly enough it's very real and just as disgusting. Remember how nobody wanted kids involved? Lets just say there's a truly a screwed up mind at work on that blog. And what's even more screwed up is the finger doesn't just point over there anymore. Heart breaking really. I know as a group we've had our differences but I swear on my life I'd never protest that type of behavior just to turn and do the exact same thing to people I once called friends. I don't care how much I hated your actions. I guess anything is possible if the "friends" have a black enough heart though.
:shakes head:

I've make a lot of mistakes in the way I handle things with Loretta and others but thankfully I'm learning from my mistakes. And guess what? I didn't watch that stupid movie and claim I was healed, cured, or what have you. It's part of growing as a person and that just comes naturally to those of us with a human heart and desire to be better people. I gotta go start a load of dishes and laundry. That sounds like so much fun I may go blog about the color white before I allow myself such pleasures pah.” ~Anonymous (Shina) 02.05.07 - 1:03 pm

“Who is this person who is responsible for the new blog that bashes innocent children? Do we know? Does this person still read here? If this person has issues, why didn't they try to work them out here? Or did they? Is this the person who kept posting nasty shit late at night a few months back? Whoever you are, I wish you'd stop. Are you getting any satisfaction from this blog of yours? I seriously doubt it. Why don't you take it down?” ~Anonymous 02.05.07 - 9:40 pm

“Not at liberty to say yet, sorry. But rest assured if they update that blog again or fail to delete it within a few days the entire online world is going to know who and WHAT they are. Oh but these people are not just bashing the children, they're stripping them of their privacy, including their friends!”

Do we know?
"99.9% yes"

Does this person still read here?
"From what I've been told yes. :middle finger to the LOW life bitches:"

If this person has issues, why didn't they try to work them out here?
Or did they?

"They never tried to communicate with any of the three of us being targeted."

Are you getting any satisfaction from this blog of yours?
I seriously doubt it. Why don't you take it down?


"I ditto that comment. And will add this I'm offering you one chance to come to me directly and work out your grievances once and for all. That window of opportunity is closing soon. Your dealings with the monkey gang will seem like a vacation if you don't stop now. All without resorting to your LOW life tactics too. That's NOT a Threat.” It's a fucking PROMISE!" ~Samantha 02.06.07 - 4:33 am

“shaking head... wouldn't it be nice if everyone could just ... oh I don't know... grow up? backstabbing, two faced, vindictive... oooooooooooooooo I just want to shake someone by the scruff of the neck and spank their nose with a newspaper (and i don't care what side they were/are/might be on).”
anony4damoment 02.06.07 - 10:24 am

“I haven't seen any proof that anyone is stalking anyone...so until then...I'm keeping an open mind. I am not sure it it really happening...”
are you sure 02.06.07 - 7:25 pm

“If Samantha says it is happening, it is happening.”
Anonymous 02.06.07 - 8:23 pm

Shina Hart’s repeated use of the misleading term “children” while referring to young adults had become as irritating as her baseless irresponsible insinuations. I posted the following to "are you sure" in case she had been on vacation and missed the fundamental facts as we knew them.

I haven't seen any proof that anyone is stalking anyone...so until then...I'm keeping an open mind. I am not sure it it really happening...are you sure 02.06.07 - 7:25 pm

“Did you miss the children's names that were posted at Usenet? Did you bypass the ultimatum issued by the Brazilian bozo demanding Sam either call her or else a list of Sam's family members would be receiving long-distance phone calls?

Were your eyes closed when pictures of private residences were published, which had been lifted illegally from tax assessor's records? Do you think it's normal behavior to publish the name of a current target's son along with his email address and identify his friends that were located on a photo album? How about publishing a New Zealand IP and pretending it belongs to another target even when you know damn well it doesn't?

In your opinion, is creating a blog in someone else's name and impersonating that individual while undergoing psychotic episodes a stand-up thing to do? What proof will appease you? Phone records? Are you a law enforcement agent by any chance?” ~Are you serious? 02.06.07 - 8:36 pm

“to are you serious,
calm down, we know about those things you mention...it is the new blog that is suppose to be some where.” ~are you sure 02.06.07 - 8:41 pm

“Hey everyone! Just checking in, making sure everyone is okay. I was talking to Lola and Max last night about this wicked frigging cold/bird flu shit I have and how the Goon thinks that "sperm" cures everything... (snip) (I check in every day so if you need me, leave a message or contact Admin...who is doing a super great job aren't they? Applause for Admin! Yay!)

(To Sammy re: board going private) Hey Baby G Jr., I tried to call you last night, I left a message on Gawd knows who's voicemail, anyway, I'm sick so I'm in hiding but sign me up.” ~Baby Girl 02.06.07 - 8:42 pm

“I though it may just be someonw stirring the shit again...”
are you sure 02.06.07 - 8:42 pm

“Yeah, there's a new blog...blah,blah,blah but those in the know are working on it. I have my idea's about who is behind it but I'm keeping my mouth shut until they get it cleared up (and man, are they all over it!) I pity that bitch/bitches behind it but I'm also snorting at what's coming. We have some very smart pups in the joint...blows what little mind I have to tell you the truth!”
Baby Girl 02.06.07 - 8:55 pm

“They” = a majority of one! One who can't resist the temptation to always have the last word.

I haven't seen any proof that anyone is stalking anyone...so until then...I'm keeping an open mind. I am not sure it it really happening...are you sure 02.06.07 - 7:25 pm

I though it may just be someonw stirring the shit again... are you sure 02.06.07 - 8:42 pm


“Excuse me? If you would like to call me a liar and shit stirrer to my face I'm right here. Is that what your implying or am I mistaken?”
Samantha 02.06.07 - 10:57 pm

“BabyGirl of course you would be invited. Sorry I missed your call last night. I haven't checked yet but I bet you left a message on our company phone. Hope you're feeling better soon. When you feel up to it maybe we can do another three way with our mutual friend, good times. Huggles and Snuggles to you and the boys. To the anonymous' that stood up for me thank you so much. Thank God somebody really knows me around here.” ~Samantha 02.06.07 - 11:03 pm

No comments: