Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Flashback - Part 3

In retrospect, all calculated detours in the Darragh/Loretta/
Vero/Jane Truth/Truth Teller shuffle from October/November of 2006 are manifest. Shina lied to mtnwmn about who posted her photo with the striped top. Shina was wrong about Jane Truth being Truth Teller. Shina was dishonest with regard to Darragh stalking anyone. Shina's insinuation that Anne and Loretta are the same person was foolhardy. And the most preposterous declaration:

"My battle with Loretta has been over for months, she's dead to me. Goodbye hate war for the last time." ~Samantha 11.14.06

And when Shina painstakingly scrutinized the “new” tribute blog of her own accord, the conclusions she formulated were similarly paradoxical. For starters, Shina conveniently overlooked two glaringly obvious clues, YouTube and the liberal use of profanity.

Shina’s points:

1. “Whoever this blogger is has a big problem with mostly Pap.
Brilliant deduction! No really! I would have never guessed!

2. They call you a perv they call you ShipWreck and Sir Charles.
“Ohh, and there is a supposed man among these mutts, the pervert Gene R*lst*n.” ~10/4/06 (Mutt's Hypocrisy)

3. They don't say anything much about me just enough to piss me off …
Amen, sister! Is there anything that doesn’t piss Shina off, hmmm?

4. They link to Pap's Blog and LH2 but not The Pound.
It isn’t about “The Pound” why would they advertise it? Pray tell?

5. They call Anne a Brazilian Nut but Loretta and Vero by their respective names.
Hint!: im·per·son·ate (verb) – Definition: pretend to be another

Shina’s observations:

Technorati tags.
This is quite funny coming from the tag queen herself, Miss “Technoodle”!

They call themselves a fellow LHs.
Duh!: im·per·son·ate (verb) – Definition: pretend to be another

‘SHINA HART - Poor girl!’ Who felt pity for me? ANITA.
“SHINA HART - Poor girl! This was Shina goooogling herself “ ~1/4/07 (spite blog)

They call Mr G ’Shippy’. I looked through their old posts at the pound and only Anit [sic] and co called Mr G ’shippy’
Shippy used by ---> loretta, NM, Baby Girl, Anonymous, Anony, Ntegrity, Word, madisonmutt, Patsy, Jamie is Closet. ~11.09.06 thru 11.14.06 (TP)

This person isn't pissed about what Papi writes their pissed that she does.
"I write ad-nauseum about Loretta Serrano..." ~12/9/06 (spite blog)

And they don't mention BG or the Pound. Now who is skeered of BG?
"Then I advertise it within my sicko Blogfriends BG, Gene R*lst*n and Cathy L*veliness DiS*ntis. They love it.” ~12/9/06 (spite blog)

The logic behind Shina’s rendition of the following entry is baffling:


(Spite blog: 12/18/06) - Chapter I
Gene R*lst*n: Web conduct, bad manners! No side scan s*nar activities! Has the teacher become senile or is he playing dumb? Gene R*lst*n (also known around the web as Ship Wreck, Sir Charge and others), have you forgotten about what you have been teaching and preaching for the past year? Never without protection! Duhhh.

A question to the teacher: What does Auckland have in common with Bombay, Te Kauwhata, Hamilton and Taupo (besides being cities in New Zealand)? Answer: Anonymizer "du jour"! Question: Do you need to go visit a Blog to check for new entries like your pal Shina uses to do (compulsively, all day long)? Answer: No! You use Blog update notification to track blog changes! How efficient! Really?
Shina’s interpretation: “The part that bugs me about that post is 'bad manners! No side scan s*nar'. Remember bad monkey no banana, who wrote that? ANITA. No they're saying you've bad so no fun for you.”

(Note: Clearly the owner of the spite blog is not the brightest light in the harbor. On 12/18 she accused Mr. R*lst*n of visiting the site with a New Zealand IP. In her next entry, dated 1/4/07 the author stated:

“We have the loyal and good friend Gene R*lst*n, the side scan s*nar man!
With protection!


She then listed IPs attributed to 55 visits from an Auckland, New Zealand visitor. The specified IP is actually associated with a frequent visitor to the blogs, NOT Mr. R*lst*n. Apparently, New Zealand heeded the author’s 12/18 warning and returned with an anonymizer. Too funny!

Writing comparisons from: Hypocritical Mutts 10/19/06: Ohhh Mutts. (note the 3 h’s as in this author’s Duhhh.) And since “nurse” is the topic du jour (similar to this author's "Anonymizer "du jour"!)

This blogger inserted parenthesis three times in the above entry. She utilized them as an aside in providing additional information. It’s a style that Truth Teller aka Anne from Brazil of “Hypocritical Mutts” employed religiously.


"Oh thats right yall don't know. I went off! I mean I threatened Loretta within an inch of her life at her blog. She did nothing, but babs and smartass Monica were sent in to calm me down."

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:07 PM
From: Shina – To: Misfit Barbara – Subject: Why?
“Do you know who is doing this stuff if not Loretta? Because they're using Loretta's name. I just want this shit to stop once and for all.”

Reality check: "Sent in to calm her down"? Babs and "smartass" Monica were responding to emails Shina had sent! (Snort)

“Yeah well it's about to hit the fan again and Ladies I mean hit the ever lovin fan from hell not with Loretta either. Long story short, I think I have proof it's Anita and gang doing the calling and the current hate blog." ~2/2/07

"It's bothering me so much about finding out who it is I've spent the past few days researching the blog itself, links from and to it, old posts by pound peeps past and present, usenet posts, google cache, shit you name it I've looked at it. And I swear to God I didn't want to think Anita, Katie, Andrea and Peace were behind this but after everything I found well I'm certain it's them." ~2/2/07

And I swear to God that I didn’t want to think Shina Hart would deliberately misrepresent the facts to conform with her precarious agenda. Shina lost all credibility with me when she persistently repeated the same fabrications. And after everything I’ve learned, I’m certain that her motives were not pure. Shina didn’t have proof she invented it. An overactive imagination combined with immature emotions that are wracked with resentment and rage is a recipe for disaster.

When I had concerns about Shina’s perfidious covenant with Loretta, I was told that Shina deeply regretted her actions and was doing everything in her power to remedy the situation. Since I wasn’t affected by Shina’s disloyalty I chose to trust another person's judgment and cut Shina slack. I reasoned that we all make mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance. When Shina pulled this stunt it became crystal-clear that leniency was a substantial error on my part. Some people are just plain troublemakers.

Equipped with nothing more than Technocrati tags and tenuous guarantees from misfits, Shina stockpiled her contrived war arsenal as she urged posters to join in the blitzkrieg she was prepared to launch against the very same people she had formerly betrayed. I don’t care how you analyze it, Shina’s campaign was neurotic, obsessive and malignant. After inciting public outrage against her onetime friends with wild accusations and speculation, Shina retreated with a few modifications.

“Since finding out who Ms Stalker is I'm now officially bored with her. Hide and seek on the Internet is only fun when you have a worthy opponent. Ms Stalker has proved to be a rather large disappointment.”
Samantha 02.07.07 - 8:16 pm

“I'm still on that ridiculous excuse for a blog. It's always been clear I'm not their main target. And really they don't say anything bad about me on it. What pissed me off was number one they were attacking my friends. Number two they had the nerve to call me and somebody in my family. I wanted the bitches to know they had my full attention.

Now that they can only post videos, lyrics and other idiotic bullshit for fear (cowards..eh) somebody will recognize their writing styles, I couldn't care less about them. They've been spayed with a butter knife...Youch! Sucks to be them.”
Samantha 02.08.07 - 12:58 am

“Oh trust me it's not me being nice, I'd exposed them long ago. Because I respect the wishes of my friends they will remain nameless until everybody is ready to out them. Or until the cowards get a backbone and put a signature on their blog...yeah right.” ~Samantha 02.08.07 - 1:06 am

“As far as mwah girl (as somebody else called her) goes...eh I couldn't care less what happens to her online. I'm not saying I condone publishing private emails but after the shit she's pulled over and over she no longer has my support or concern. And that goes for her groupies as well. They can all kiss my ass and THEY know why. And trust me I already know they don't care what I think.”
Samantha 02.11.07 - 6:38 pm

“Anyway I'm past the drama from both sides, still have opinions of course, but as far as giving a damn I don't. That is until the newer cowards grow a pair or a brain and claim their hate blog to work this shit out. At least the hobags over there put a name on their hate blogs. It's on these cowards to live with the fact they've stooped even lower than Loretta Serrano or Anne Curi. I'd rather be dead than to be known for that, just sayin.” ~Samantha 02.12.07 - 2:22 am

Shina failed to prove any correlation between the phone calls and the spite blog. Shina failed to pursue the issue even though she claimed she was 99.9% certain who was responsible for both. After expending so much energy in pursuit of the culprit and raising suspicion, what did Shina gain? Her reward was sympathy. She duped everyone into thinking she was the victim and those that fell for it stroked her insatiable massive ego.

“I feel really sorry far Sam...she has had a really tough time with all of this, and now I don't think she knows who she can trust.”
are you sure 02.08.07 - 5:43 pm

Hello? Does 99.9% certainty ring a bell? When you're convinced you have those kinds of odds in your favor, you either give it all you've got or shut up already!

I had grown tired of Shina’s extensive list of complaints and the habitual upheavals she engineered. I thought about her infinite capacity for turmoil and contemplated the scope of unresolved issues she nurtured. I questioned how she had the gall to target unwitting people with total abandon in her frenzied efforts to validate her inept theories. I wondered how many times she had been mistaken when she felt certain she was 99.9% right.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Usenet: Samantha (Shina) - 11/9/05 @ 8:54 pm
Well, well, well seems I have stumbled upon someone's kitchen.
It's poorly decorated but I found lots of cake. Wanna see?

Hey LowBitch and Monkeys how about a nice glass of http://static.flickr.com/32/61718511_8034cdc7ee_o.jpg
to wash down all that cake?

RUN. DELETE. HIDE.
But it's too late you're BUSTED! ROFLMAO!
Hey LowBitch remember Hell?

Usenet: Samantha (Shina) - 11/9/05 @ 9:18 pm
Happy 40th Anniversary to you know who over -----> there!
LMAO! I can't wait to dish out all this CAKE I found, snort!

Usenet: Loretta – 11/9/05 @ 9:42 pm
FASCINATING!
You just discovered the slide show on the front page of my blog.
It only took you, what, two weeks? That's not the kitchen, Spammy.
You aren't even warm.

Usenet: Samantha (Shina) - 11/9/05 @ 9:58 pm
You lying liar! Look at http://www.misfitting.com/
Skin the site in every skin. Do you see any of those photos out front?
Ummmm NOPE! Nice try to duck and cover though!

Usenet: Loretta – 11/9/05 @ 10:38 pm
Check the flute design. Scroll down. Left hand side.
Image slide show. Refresh, refresh, refresh.
Oh look! By gum there are cakes!


"It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth
and remove all doubt."
~Anonymous

No comments: