Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Flashback - Part 1

There was a chat session on 10/6/06, in which the topic of discussion was the newly constructed “Hypocritical Mutts“ website. When Shina arrived, she proudly announced that she had found Mgt. Those in attendance expressed their surprise by typing the question, “Why?”... in concert. Shina then provided a link to a blog allegedly maintained by Mgt as proof of her assertions.

The reality was the site belonged to a person called Mtnwmn or Darragh. Neither name was familiar to me, yet people remembered her from misfitting. Subsequently, Mtnwmn was featured along with various misfits in a slideshow that was posted on 10/7/06 in retaliation for the personal photos TruthTeller had published at the spite blogs. Darragh was not happy with the attention.

“Again, I request that you remove my name, photographs and any reference to me from this and any associated publications unless you specifically obtain my permission. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Sincerely,” ~Darragh L 10.07.06 - 10:24 pm

“Hi Darragh, Thanks for stopping by. We have no control over the pictures that have been posted. You need to address your concerns to "anotherone", but I am curious....are you currently posting with the Misfits in the kitchen? If so, that's probably how you wound up being featured on the slideshow. If you are not, I agree, your picture should be removed and I believe "anotherone" is honorable enough to do that.” ~Mabel 10.07.06 - 11:10 pm

"Mabel: Thanks for the warm welcome. Would you tell me how to contact "anotherone"? Should the administrator of this weblog check their stats, they'd find that my I.P. address hasn't been seen here before. I haven't visited (outside of tonight) any of the other weblogs referenced in this comment section, but if you saw the places my keyboard takes me I don't think you'd be offended in the least. I believe that I'm associated because of an email I received over a year ago when the distribution list wasn't supressed. I'll never forget opening it and thinking that I'd be revisiting that moment again one day. Peace,"
~Darragh L 10.07.06 - 11:39 pm

"Thanks, Darragh, Anotherone visits here and is certain to see your comments. I'm sure she will respond to you." ~Mabel 10.07.06 - 11:44 pm

"Mabel: Thanks. I'm looking forward to a response. Have a great evening!"
Darragh L 10.07.06 - 11:50 pm

The response:

"Announcing Darragh with TDSS August 13, 2006, Sunday
hxxp://damnedstripedshirt.blogspot.com/2006/08/tree-hugging-with-tdss.html
Link is NOT SAFE Loretta's blogspot url"

[A ThumbSnap photo of a woman next to a tree with Loretta's striped shirt on her arm was inserted here.]

"At 5:18 PM, Lisa said...
I love it that MTWoman has on a striped top, too."
StopLying (Shina) 10.07.06 - 11:55 pm

(This post surprised me as much as anyone else. I don't recall Shina ever mentioning the referenced URL or the photo in the previous night's chat session. Whether or not Shina knew about the site at the time is unclear. In any event, it appeared that Shina wasn't about to back down.)

Shina's succeeding program with a neverending theme:


Wednesday, October 25, 2006
"Hey Loretta what was that about a glass roof and shit? Yeah I thought so bitch. Choke on a Dick and Die Crack Whore."

Thursday, October 26, 2006
"Hundreds of people LOATHE you Loretta.
Not dislike or even hate they LOATHE you and for good reason!"

Friday, October 27, 2006
"How do you solve a problem like Loretta?"

Saturday, October 28, 2006
"I know what exactly? That you're (Darragh) a Lying Fucktard Stalker just like your friend Loretta Serrano? I hope the "mutts" hand you your ass if you continue to stalk them. Didn't your Grandma tell you it's not nice to stalk? Yeah well the dumb bitch should have, just sayin'."

Monday, October 30, 2006
"Is it a coincidence that the original owner of the flame blogs full of lies was published by a loser nicknamed Jane Truth but now calls herself Truth Teller? Pshyeah Anne Curi my ass. You Veroxxxx Prior created those blogs for Loretta D Serrano. C'mon Zero own it!"

Friday, November 03, 2006 (Double header)
To Vero: "Zero I'm not the one full of hatred and stupidity. You need to turn your old boney finger around. I don't hate easily but I do hate you and Loretta, not dislike, hate bitch I hate you."

To Darragh: "Why do you assume it's me that is posting your picture? Even if I tell you it's not you're going to believe it is because Loretta and Vero say so right? Loretta and Vero love to attach my name and image to shit that has never been done or posted by me. So yes Mtnwmn I know exactly how it feels and is why I posted what I did on your blog as Chin Up."

Saturday, November 04, 2006
"Not only did I see and save the first nick JANE TRUTH on the hate blogs so did many other people. Trying to rewrite history again Loretta CrackWhore Serrano."

Darragh Lawrenece / Mtnwmn ~October 30,2006 18:02 GMT - I don't even know who the hell you are much less give two shits if I have power over you or not, you've mistaken me for someone like Loretta Serrano. And before you accuse me of stalking you again YOU DARRAGH LINKED THAT PAGE on your ...shina-hart.blogspot.com/2006/10

Shina didn't know who Mtnwmn was, but Darragh most assuredly had Shina pegged:

“Every time you post my photograph on the internet you draw a little arrow toward your head. There's a little cartoon balloon next to it. Inside of the cartoon balloon it reads (here, let me spell it out): "I'm a fucking idiot. I don't know the difference between fantasy and reality." ~mtnwmn 10/28/06

"No matter how I try to undo the harm I caused it will never be good enough for some. To those that have remained my friend though [sic] out all of this thank you. Like always we have email, IM and the phone! My battle with Loretta has been over for months, she's dead to me.

Goodbye hate war for the last time."
Samantha 11.14.06 - 8:09 pm

If you’re not confused, you haven’t been paying attention.

Shina didn’t know Mtnwmn was NOT Mgt. Shina didn’t know Anne was NOT Loretta. Shina didn’t know Vero was NOT TruthTeller!

I know for certain that no one asked Shina to find Mgt or mtnwmn. She did it on her own and everyone else got caught up in what SHE initiated. It’s the same unconscionable, reckless behavior that has been repeated over and over.


“Darragh denies knowing the misfits but her blog shows several comments from the misfits. Darragh also takes the stripped [sic] shirt on vacation but claims she doesn't know the misfits. She doesn't subscribe this "hate war" but she is close friends with the blogger named Jane Truth? But has now deleted the comments by Jane Truth?

Jane Truth was the originator of the hate blogs, changed her nickname to Truth Teller? Vero has a blog on blogsource calling herself Jane Truth? Surely the fits don't think we're so stupid we can't figure out two plus two equals four! Damn you both, I stood up for you! If I was able I'd spit in your faces!”
Hurt (Shina) 11.01.06 - 9:47 pm

Shina Hart is NOT a victim! She creates friction, spreads it around and then thrives on the progressive hostility. Shina has one of the worst character flaws known to society... she’s a flaming liar!

About This Blog : Shina Hart Fights Off Crazed Stalker
Loretta Serrano Dillon of misfittingdotcom who refuses to stop harassing and stalking her and her family. This blog will be used to keep record of Loretta Serrano's threats, stalking and lies.
Purpose: Taking back the web, one stalker at a time.
How prudent of Shina to create a blog in order to keep record of Loretta’s threats. Law enforcement officers will counsel you that evidence is the key factor in building a case against a stalker. They will also caution you not to engage in any further dialogue with the offender. If Shina did have a federal marshal investigate the two phone calls, you can bet a week’s pay he offered the same advice.

So, what do we have? Two alleged phone calls that by her own admission traced back to Brazil. One call was apparently so intolerable that Shina’s estranged father drove over fifty miles to her grandparents in order to confirm Shina’s safety. Phone calls that Shina didn’t publicly complain about until two months after the fact when she curiously attached their significance to a blog that she was obsessed with. And whatever happened to the photo Loretta allegedly sent Shina?


“Every time the photo about my son is mentioned my heart hits my knees. I'll never understand why people insist on seeing that photo. Call me whatever you will, I don't care, that picture is long since destroyed and will never see the light of day by my own hand.” ~Samantha 11.14.06 - 8:07 pm

Either Shina’s priorities are disordered, or that photo was another figment of her imagination!

No comments: