Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Runaway Train - Part 2

"Can the person who left me an im while I was away log in if they're on now?"
Samantha 02.06.07 - 11:15 pm

When I finally connected with Shina in IM, she had a laundry list of gripes about what had been posted at The Pound by "are you sure" and other people. The following remarks sent her into another tailspin. She insisted the individual was ridiculing her and consequently took offense. In fact, Shina's pique is later reflected in her response to these comments.

“sammie - u can ignore dat email i sent you bout the T chick... problem resolved. many t'anks do. lmao... it be hard to type in accent huh?”
anony4damoment 02.07.07 - 12:05 am

A chat session was opened when we noticed someone who I shall refer to as "nameless" had logged onto IM. "Nameless" hasn't participated at The Pound since. Shina did not like the individual and started to IM me concurrently, each time taking cheap shots at “nameless”. After "Nameless" logged off, Shina summarized the details of our group discussion. Her version didn’t match my recollection of events and I told her as much. Nevertheless, she kept repeating her rendition throughout the night, which I corrected each time.

Shina’s focus was riveted on the impersonation blog despite my frequent advice to forget about it. She allowed a stupid nonsensical blog to control her emotions, and frankly, I couldn’t understand why. At some point during the conversation, Shina stated, “I didn’t know you and Andrea are friends!”

I asked where that came from and she indicated that I had left comments at Andrea’s blog in January. I explained that I remembered Andrea from misfitting and I enjoyed her photo journal of “First Night in Boston” so I composed a message thanking her for the tour. I added that I had written Andrea sometime in May asking for advice about the Boston area and that Andrea had been cordial as well as helpful.

Shina interrupted my explanation with, “I didn’t know you were a misfit!” This outburst caught me by surprise because I never hid the fact I had posted at misfitting and to my knowledge everyone else knew it. Shina claimed she wasn’t active for awhile and probably didn’t pay much attention. I began to explain how I came upon misfitting during the Peterson trial and subsequently left within months.

Again, Shina interrupted me by remonstrating that while she threw these things out there, she was offended by my clarifications. That’s when I called it a night. But before I logged off, I scrolled up to retrieve the exact words from the discussion that Shina continuously revised as a point of contention.


I had a hunch I would be needing them.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” - Robert McCloskey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“When the truce thing was first mentioned..I had hoped that maybe, just maybe that freak had seen the light...Maybe some day she will.”
Anonymess 02.07.07 - 7:01 am

“The only light "she devil" will ever see will be from the flames of hell in the hereafter.” ~Anonymous 02.07.07 - 9:38 am

"ahem... keep in mind that from all Sam has said that it may not be the one who will be reading from the lights of hell who is responsible for the newest load of crap. And other than Annie-bannie-fofannie et al hanging around the truce with "she devil" may be holding... based on what Sam has been able to say. I don't give a whole lot of credit to the notion she's changed, but let's not throw sticks if it's a new pot stirrer.... just sayin'”
anony4damoment 02.07.07 - 11:47 am

Having grown frustrated with the following posters search for the (two-month-old) "new" Holy Grail, I posted a link to the bash blog. I had watched the traffic flow to Hall of Shame from that site since Shina opened the floodgate. It was beyond my comprehension how anyone didn’t know where it was at this point.

"calm down, we know about those things you mention...it is the new blog that is suppose to be some where. ~are you sure 02.06.07 - 8:41 pm"

“I'm not certain if this is what you are looking for, but here it is in all its glory: cxaxlxnx-vxgxixtxi.blogspot.com. If you think identity theft isn't stalking then you and I have incompatible viewpoints, are you sure. If you approve of putting a young man on the WWW public auction block just because he's related to the target, then I am unable to comprehend your definition of stalking. If the content of that site makes any sense to you whatsoever, then I look forward to debating the issue with you.

The original posting of the URL was deleted in short order at my request for reasons I will not elaborate on. However, news travels faster than lightspeed on the cyber-highway and you appear to be the only one left in the dark.

It is not my intention to be rude, but this has evolved into a family matter, which was a critical mistake on the part of the perpetrator. Hence, family will deal with it accordingly

Stay healthy and warm, everyone!” Edited By Siteowner
Mrs V 02.07.07 - 1:02 pm

Note: “are you sure” had been begging for directions to the bash site for days. I provided the route, and this is what I got. Go figure!

“Mrs V, Don't get all fired up... You can't even tell when people are trying to give you support. If that is the way you have taken my post, then that is what you have chosen to do...I do not wish you get into anything with you, have a nice life, your battle is all yours...” ~are you sure 02.07.07 - 4:58 pm

"If it's really a former "pound pup" starting more problems with Sam, my money's on DLG (aka Dana) who started the Puppy Spa. My guess is the whole "spa" thing was done for her friend Loretta Serrano who she promptly allowed to join. Anyone else notice how DLG quickly disappeared when the shit hit the fan? ~anonymous 02.01.07 - 10:25 am"

“The enemy, Admin, isn't just a narcissist in Ohio, it's also the paranoia and stupidity of weak minds. It's vomit like the above that trashes good groups just as much as whatever is going on with the stalkers. (snip)” ~DLG 02.07.07 - 4:58 pm

Point well taken!

No comments: