Saturday, July 28, 2007

From the Beginning - Part 2

“Only have a sec but the Hag is on our Sam again...
Have at it Paws and Claws! Defend our own! Sam's Blog
http://mrsfalsepositive.blogspot.com/

Sam's comment section
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=22632732&postID=116607596437994876&isPopup=true
Baby Girl 12.15.06 - 12:38 am

“Rock on Pound! Take no shit but family first! Just saying if you get a chance to check in, make sure our ladies are okay. In between breaking up the fights and taking care of your own homes of course." ~Baby Girl 12.15.06 - 12:53 am

“Niters Ladies, You all and I do mean all, mean so very much here. Rather you're a Mouse or a nic...I am glad to know you all! Francesca aka BG”
Baby Girl 12.15.06 - 12:55 am

Loretta posted comments at Shina's site relative to the newly created spite blog, naming the honoree, all the while vociferously disclaiming ownership. The fact that Loretta already had knowledge of the “tribute” blog was a significant revelation in my opinion. I reasoned there were only three logical conclusions as to how Loretta knew about the blog. #1 - She was involved in its creation. #2 - Someone that had been alerted gave her a heads up. #3 - One of her supporters saw the link at TP. Considering the link had been deleted in a matter of minutes, I felt #3 was a long shot.

The inquisitive flocked to Shina's blog to watch the drama unfold. When a poster requested a link to the offending site, Shina willingly provided it. While the link to the offending URL remained in Shina's comment section for hours, Loretta's comments relative to the spite blog were deleted. Now that the floodgate was open, the newly constructed spite blog became the focus of everyone's attention and as traffic flowed from that site to Hall of Shame all hopes of isolating an adversary’s IP connected with the spite blog were dashed. The first IP that arrived at Hall of Shame via the grudge blog was an AOL user.

As BG confirmed in her 12:38 am comments, it had always been the The Pound's policy to defend our own. This basic principle was consistently adhered to by admins in terms of disabling links to bash sites against any of us that were posted at The Pound and other forums under their administration. I wondered why Shina would break tradition and undermine a group effort by posting the URL to the new "tribute" blog at her site. I took my concerns to email sending copies to the admins I had originally contacted to avoid any misconceptions.


12/16/06 - I wrote:
Hello Shina,
I'm sitting here wondering if I have done anything to offend you?

I know I sent you a copy of my email warning everyone about the new spite blog. I mentioned that I thought Anne would attempt to post a link to it and that we should thwart such an attempt. Admin did, in fact, delete the link at the pound when it was posted. Although you and I haven't talked about the situation, I felt you understood my position. Today I am completely stunned to see you posted the url at your blog. I'm practically speechless because I would never have done it to you. I also sent you an email asking if you could provide the email addy for Blogger.com so I could complain to them. That request went unanswered.

In situations like this, I sit back and wonder if I've done something to upset you. I can't recall anything of that nature and so I'm at a loss to understand your actions. I thought we were friends.

12/17/06 - Shina wrote:
We are friends. I didn't mean to upset you by linking that blog, people wanted to know what they had done to upset us again so I showed them. I didn't realize it would upset you this much and for that I am sorry. I deleted the link. The information on that blog was listed at your old hate blog so again didn't see the harm in allowing others to see what this crazy woman is up to.

You haven't done anything to me but be my friend. I'm sorry I made you feel any other way. I haven't answered your email because I'm still looking for the email address to blogger. If I had to guess it's either abuse@blogger.com or help@blogger.com I hope that helps. Also it takes me about 10-15 minutes to get charter t o finally send and email so sending a quick reply isn't possible.

Charlene I am so sorry I hurt you. Am I wrong or was this email to me and about me but you sent it to everyone? Nevermind.

12/17/06 - I wrote:
Shina, I doubt if I can make you understand the range of emotions I went through at seeing the link posted at your blog. At first there was self-doubt because I swore I had included you in my "IMPORTANT" e-mail, which warned everyone about what I discovered. While I didn't save every email pertaining to that conversation, the ones I still have confirmed that you were included in each transmission. That's why I assumed we were all on the same page in terms of how we were going to treat this.

While there was a previous spite blog dedicated to me, every admin has been cautious about readily disabling all (spite blog) links that were posted on the various forums. The names were also x'd out if I remember correctly. You have undoubtedly noticed that I x out people's names who are not part of this drama, particularly family members who were publicly identified by the misfit thugs. Admin also deleted this particular link as soon as it was posted at the pound. An explanation was given on that forum as to why the new spite blog should be ignored. I, myself, hesitated to post a link to your blog (mrsfalsepositive), which I think is tastefully done, until I determined there was a rapport between yourself and current posters.

This time around someone is impersonating me and I am on my own in working though it while protecting my family from needless exposure! I have never publicized my last name online and don't intend to start now. My family has NOTHING to do with this and shouldn't be on the public auction block I have no clue how Loretta found out what my last name is and I really can't concern myself with her methods at this juncture. I do know that this deranged person is looking for attention and I will not give her the satisfaction at my family's expense, despite the requests of curiosity seekers.

Shina, I sent copies of my e-mail to everyone because that's what I originally did when I discovered the blog. This time I added a cc: for another email addy of yours because I thought my request for the blogger addy had possibly gone to one that you may not access on a regular basis. I can't keep track of which address people prefer to use. I also wanted to be sure that everyone understood my position, since I wasn't sure that you did, thus saving myself keystrokes. I was at the hospital with my neighbor until midnight last night, I had to go Christmas shopping today, and celebrate my son's birthday when I returned. I am pressed for time just like everyone else. I also had no idea if you would respond.

Seeing that link posted was a real kick in the teeth to me. My mind raced with all kinds of possibilities that I was unable to reconcile. Then I noticed that Loretta's comments had been deleted and I couldn't understand why. I'm not the type to act on impulse and I really try to think things through without jumping to conclusions, but I decided it wasn't looking good for me. I figured somehow I had done something to make you angry and it bothered me all day. I'm so relieved that isn't the case.

I appreciate and accept your apology, Shina. Life is stressful enough without harboring ill feelings because of misunderstandings. Cool heads always prevail, which is why that piece of shit from Ohio will never get the best of me. I'll deal with her on my terms, not hers. In the meantime, you and I can move forward with a mutual respect for each other. It's the only way to go!

PS - THIS email IS strictly between you and me unless you feel differently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Sorry Admin I tried to ignore Hagatha but that only lasted a couple of days. E for Effort? It's just the more I thought about it the more I laughed and had to thank the bitch. It's not much but I do believe it's her way of saying she misses us. Because you asked and you run this joint and all I'll refrain from saying anything ELSE. Ok ready set ignore.” ~Samantha 12.15.06 - 3:48 pm

No comments: