Friday, August 3, 2007

Shifting Gears - Part 3

The following represents what Shina Hart distributed on 2/2/07. Since posting emails is currently in vogue at the-pound.blogspot, I published those authored by Shina verbatim. The rest are paraphrased. Bold text = my emphasis.

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:07 PM
From: Shina
To: Barbara
Subject: Why?

Barbara I'm not harassing Loretta or anybody else on the Internet or elsewhere. However my family is still getting phone calls, I'm being pulled into a hate war I want nothing to do with, and I'm getting emails. I want to be left alone and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make that happen. I'm into games and promise you this is not a game to me, not even close. Do you know who is doing this stuff if not Loretta? Because they're using Loretta's name. I just want this shit to stop once and for all.

Flashback:
"I'm on guard and waiting for the last shoe to drop.
Shina 01.08.07
"IMO, Lori Serrano is worse than a Preying Mantis..."
Sooner (Shina) 01.10.07
"Just when you think Anne and Loretta can't sink any lower, they do..."
Shina/Sam 01.15.07
"You're the only assholes still running a hate blog you mental midgets.
Shina/Sam 01.22.07
Loretta you stink. Go take a shower or something bitch.
Shina/Sam 01.23.07

(This was the first I heard that Shina received emails with Loretta's name. I don't remember her mentioning any other phone calls after the ones allegedly made in November. Furthermore, I don't have the foggiest notion how November phone calls tie in with a spite blog created a month later in December. Phone records are tangible evidence!)

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:17 PM
From: Barbara - Subject: Re: Why?

Barbara stated that she believes it's a "Loretta Hater" who doesn't want it to end. She's known Loretta for four years and is certain Loretta is not behind what's going on. Barbara's afraid the perpetrator thinks poking Shina will keep it going. She cautioned Shina not to let them win through her. She declared that she's always had a special place in her heart for Shina ever since the story of the cockatiel. She counseled Shina not to let anyone pull her back into the negativity and signed off... Love, Barbara.

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:42 PM
From: Shina
To: Barbara
Subject: Re: Why?

Thank you Barbara. I'd hope everyone had moved forward including Loretta and this Anne person. I've wondered if it's a so called friend who wants this to keep going too. But when I had two calls traced they traced back to Brazil which would be Anne which leads back to Loretta. Though I was made aware of software like vonage by the federal marshall looking into this mess. I wasn't lying as Loretta claimed about my family and whoever is stalking me this time will get busted.

I've never made contact with Loretta's family, job etc and took a stand against that route. I've apologized about my past behavior all I'm going to and if this person if not Loretta still has a problem they need to come to me. Do you think Anne is still gunning for me? Look I'll be honest with you, I don't think Anne is a real person but Loretta acting out using a fake persona. I realize these people are your friends but this has gone on long enough and needs to stop. Any problems I had with the "monkeys" and "haters" are long since forgotten and mostly worked out. I'll keep in mind what you said though. Thank you for taking the time to contact me, I truly appreciate your kindness. I wish the best for you and yours as well.

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:52 PM
From: Barbara - Subject: Re: Why?

Barbara confirmed that Anne is a separate person. Although she doubts Anne is stirring things up, she couldn't swear to it. She said Anne posted comments about the "mutt" stuff again at misfitting that day. She emphasized that Loretta is not involved. She claimed that someone from the "other side" had created blogs to make it look like it was coming from Loretta or misfits. She didn't elaborate any further. She mentioned Loretta's awesome life based on positive thinking. She ends by asking how Shina's bird is and that she thinks about it a lot.

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:58 PM
From: Barbara - Subject: Question

Someone from misfitting asked me in private for the URL of the website that is harrassing you. Barbara said she understands if Shina doesn't want to share.

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 10:17 PM
From: Shina
To: Barbara
Subject: Re: Why?

I didn't know Anne brought up the mutts today at the blog, interesting. I try to stay away from Loretta's blog all together. Thank you for your honesty Barbara. Hitch is doing great. As a matter of fact he's on my shoulder right now lol. I'm so thankful he found us. I'm going to post a video and some new pictures of Hitch on my blog soon. You probably don't read it so I'll email you encase you want to see those.

I have a question though. If you know someone from the other side created blogs who was it? I only saw the one set that was created by Anne. I'm asking who they are because they may be my stalker now, the one using Loretta's name. I'm not at liberty to give the url because it's not in my name and was asked not to share it. I'm sure if you google my name you'd find it. Thanks again Barbara.

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 10:33 PM
From: Barbara - Subject: Re: Why?

Barbara said she would love to have an email with an update. She went on to say that after the mess ended someone posted an address in the private area, which was blasting several people who posted at anti-Loretta sites. It was supposed to look as though it was being done by Loretta, but it wasn't. She can't recall the URL and never paid attention to it except for that one day. In fact, until Shina brought it up, Barbara didn't know it was still going on. She had no idea Shina was being harassed. She hopes Shina can get past them.

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 10:13 PM
From: Monica - Subject: Re: Rude

Monica basically repeated what Barbara said about Anne being a separate person.
She stated that she hasn't a clue which site Shina is referring to. She's furious at the thought of anyone posting nonsense about Shina. Most of the misfits express a caring concern for her. Monica described the positive atmosphere in the kitchen and cautioned Shina to be wary of any friends on this side. She assumed Shina was the owner of the spite blog and the thought struck her funny.

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 10:43 PM
From: Shina
To: Monica
Subject: Re: Rude

"To be honest with you, I felt like you were the owner of the Charlene blog. I actually thought that blog was funny if it was created by one of their own. LOL"

Whatever Anne or Loretta has told you about me is probably lies because you couldn't be more wrong. If Loretta has moved past her war with me good. Time will tell.

Best Wishes to You,
Shina

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 10:48 PM
From: Monica - Subject: Re: Rude

Monica assured Shina that Loretta and Anne haven't spoken about her other than over a year ago when they were all trying to figure out who Spamming Samantha was. She articulated how the misfits gained a level of respect for Shina when she approached them trying to end the blog wars.

Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:46 AM
From: Barbara - Subject: Re: Hitch Pictures

Barbara claimed she doesn't know anyone still carrying a grudge against Shina. She followed up with Anne who denied doing anything or contacting anybody. Barbara said when she used an anonymizer, Brazil was one of the top servers. It's over and done with as far as everyone is concerned according to Barbara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok before anybody thinks or says I'ver changed teams I didn't. I was playing along trying to get information about Anne. I found both of the emailers condesending, sickening, an attempt to send messages of Loretta's fake great life (gag me) and full of lies-especially Monkey Monica. For some reason though I did believe them about Anne and Loretta not doing the hate blog this time.

Call me stupid but I just don't think it's them this time. It's bothering me so much about finding out who it is I've spent the past few days researching the blog itself, links from and to it, old posts by pound peeps past and present, usenet posts, google cache, shit you name it I've looked at it. And I swear to God I didn't want to think Anita, Katie, Andrea and Peace were behind this but after everything I found well I'm certain it's them.

We don't have to agree and honestly I love to be wrong about this. Maybe we can all get together and brainstorm one evening. The big tell tell to me was the comment fellow LHs and then the technorati tag. No way would Anne or Loretta put their own names on that blog.

Love to All,
Sam

Note: The blog is written in the first person. They are impersonating ME! What is so hard to understand about that? Who knows why they put those tags? Why does Shina have tags on her blog with two of her names, my name, and papillon? Shina has Technorati tags and widgets up the wazoo for crying out loud!

The following was posted simultaneously as Shina exchanged emails with the misfits.


"I'm in no mood for this shit and would rather she stop her bullshit right now but she won't. I've fucking had it with this crazy bitch. Loretta you and I are going to go one last round and what a goddamn round it's going to be! You will leave me alone one way or another I promise you that BITCH!"
Shina/Sam 01.27.07 - 10:00 pm

"Hey idiot who claims I'd be surprised to know who you are...fucking get over yourself. You're a loser and a COWARD on top of that! I feel sure you're Loretta Serrano but if not grow a pair and say who you are or just shut the fuck up!" ~Shina/Sam 01.27.07 - 10:16 pm

No comments: