Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Runaway Train - Part 3

Shina’s 7:41 sinister remarks set off an internal alarm. I had growing concerns relative to Shina’s unpredictable behavior and this post validated my anxiety. The song lyrics blatantly depict raw violence; and since they were enclosed in blockquotes I didn't know if they represented an actual update from the spite blog or a hostile response. Apparently I was the only person who couldn’t grasp the meaning behind Shina’s deranged comments inasmuch as no one else questioned it. That alone should have raised a red flag.

“Mentally Stunted Stalker with the most power blog evah! OMG you're so brave and just down right skeery. I quake in your mighty presence. Your update has me rattled! It's so so so forceful...just wow. Hopefully I'll recover. Please Ms Stalker have mercy on me even though I don't deserve your pity.”
So when you see me on your block with two glocks
Screamin _Fuck the World_ like Tupac
I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!
Talkin that shit behind my back, dirty mackin
tellin your boys that I'm on crack
I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!
So put my tape back on the rack
Go run and tell your friends my shit is wack
I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!
But see me on the street and duck
Cause you gon' get stuck, stoned, and snuffed
Cause I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!
“Please accept my lame response which is no where near as pathetic as yours. Hey at least I tried to keep it on your level. I get bonus points for that right? www .youtube.com (there was a link.) Unlike you I didn't need the written lyrics. I'm still young and can HEAR the music ahem. Because I care, no really I do, I'm supplying the "meat" of the song for you. You don't get hip hop, it's ok, it's not for everyone. But when you want to use it to "speak" to people, you should have some knowledge of it just sayin'. If had taken the time to understand the song you posted....well you wouldn't have used it Next time stick with a more familar era like Ms. Summers :snort:

PS Don't trust your "source" darling. Oh you forgot this isn't my first rodeo heh!”
Samantha 02.07.07 - 7:41 pm


The next two comments only added to the confusion...

“For those who watch the video. Isn't it ironic that it's starts with a wicked granny bullying a child? Ms Stalker, You really do want to be just like them over there don't cha? You didn't think their actions were bad. You were just insanely jealous you wasn't invited to their tree house to play. If there's somebody to be pitied, it's you.” ~Samantha 02.07.07 - 7:49 pm

“Since finding out who Ms Stalker is I'm now officially bored with her. Hide and seek on the Internet is only fun when you have a worthy opponent. Ms Stalker has proved to be a rather large disappointment.” ~Samantha 02.07.07 - 8:16 pm

"Come on, Samantha, quit being so nice. Who is it? I'm dying to know."
Anonymous 02.07.07 - 9:01 pm

I contacted Shina through IM. She was in high spirits in contrast to her agitated state the previous evening. She was excited about an upcoming shopping spree because she had $5000.00 at her disposal. The announcement came as a mild surprise since she had recently indicated that her financial status prevented her from reinstating her driver’s license as well as putting a damper on any further investigation of the alleged phone calls.

I most likely congratulated Shina on her reversal of fortune and then I cut to the chase. I explained that I was confused by her posts at The Pound. I questioned whether the lyrics she had referenced actually came from the spite blog. When she replied in the negative, I then asked what on earth prompted such a hostile reaction from her. She didn’t seem to understand the question, so I repeated it, “What made you respond the way you did?” Shina’s explanation: “Because I wanted to.

The discussion was interrupted by an invitation from Max to join chat. I had been following an interesting news story with Max and when I entered the chat room, he provided links to either updates or related articles. I went to the URLs and read.

When I returned to chat, I scrolled back to catch up. It was shocking to read how Shina continued to misrepresent the facts in defiance of being advised otherwise. As she slammed “nameless”, her version was saturated with exaggeration, distortion and flat out lies. It appeared as though Max was buying her propaganda. As I caught up to the end of the transcript, Shina was once again repeating the falsehood I had corrected her on.

I wrote: “That is NOT what was said.”
Shina wrote: “What was said then?”

After I transmitted the exact phrase, Shina asked if I had the transcript. I replied, “NO, I don’t have the transcript.” I reminded her how we had gone a few rounds over this very same detail last night. I spelled out how I scrolled back up and copied the exact words before logging off because I sensed it still hadn’t sunk in with her. I ended with, “Are we clear?”

When Shina responded by saying she didn’t like my attitude and suggested I had a problem with her, I left chat. As far as I was concerned, any further discussion would be an exercise in futility. I had corrected her over and over the previous night and she still couldn’t get it straight. It had nothing to do with a faulty recollection, it had everything to do with the reality that the truth didn’t conform to her agenda. If her memory was that deficient, how did she recognize that I transmitted the precise words? I could have been paraphrasing for all she knew. There’s only one answer to that question. Shina remembered exactly what was said, but chose to lie about it.

Notice how Shina changes her tune AFTER the dispute. Again, she integrates November phone calls with a blog that was created a month AFTER the calls were purportedly made. . .


”Sam...I noticed on the below link from Ms. V that your name is no longer on that blog. ~Anonymess 02.07.07 - 9:04 pm”

“I'm still on that ridiculous excuse for a blog. It's always been clear I'm not their main target. And really they don't say anything bad about me on it. What pissed me off was number one they were attacking my friends. Number two they had the nerve to call me and somebody in my family. I wanted the bitches to know they had my full attention.

Now that they can only post videos, lyrics and other idiotic bullshit for fear (cowards..eh) somebody will recognize their writing styles, I couldn't care less about them. They've been spayed with a butter knife...Youch! Sucks to be them.”
Samantha 02.08.07 - 12:58 am

”Come on, Samantha, quit being so nice. Who is it? I'm dying to know. Anonymous 02.07.07 - 9:01 pm”

“Oh trust me it's not me being nice, I'd exposed them long ago. Because I respect the wishes of my friends they will remain nameless until everybody is ready to out them. Or until the cowards get a backbone and put a signature on their blog...yeah right.” ~Samantha 02.08.07 - 1:06 am

LOL, how considerate! But, whatever happened to that 99.9% vote of confidence?

"sammie - u can ignore dat email i sent you bout the T chick... problem resolved. many t'anks do. lmao... it be hard to type in accent huh?
anony4damoment 02.07.07 - 12:05 am"


“Honeychild let me tell ya. :dramatic fanning of my face: I gets so flustered trying to keep up with y'alls big city speak, I nearabout have an episode. So I know how ya feel when taking on somebody elses accents. I've give it more than one thunk over about riting dem English people about their so called proper speaking ways. Well I swanny there aint nuttin (that looks ugly but it's not meant thataway) proper about having episodes trying to carry on a conversation with big city folks. It's darn right embarrassin at times, I say it is.

Its mighty refreshin to see somebody besides myself 'round here appreciate us southerns and tha pains we go through to express ourselves. I want ta thank you precious for tha smile you brought to my face. Bless em aint dey sweet yall?”
Samantha 02.08.07 - 1:45 am

“See dar? I done forgot da oder part of your post because I was so overwhelmed by your understandin. Bout that T person. I was all confused but now Is not. Thanks very much for lettin me know it were ok for me to be confused bout dat.”
Samantha 02.08.07 - 1:50 am

Sarcasm in overdrive!

No comments: