Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ready, Set, Ignore! - Part 2

"Ok ready set ignore.” ~Samantha 12.15.06 - 3:48 pm

“I don't get it. A long time ago I entered Loretta's world with an open heart and an open mind, seeking online friendship. I was told in no uncertain terms that I was not welcome there. Now I've found another place of friendship, good friendship, and they're over here, every day, gobbling up everything I have to say. Huh? Wha's up? I guess it's a case of good old fashioned you don't know what you've got until it's gone. Well, it's too late, bitches. Now that I know who you are and what you stand for, I'm no longer interested. Stay --------->, please. You stink. You suck. I don't want any.” ~Anonymous 01.17.07 - 3:36 pm

“Post of the Day IMO! It's been a hell of a journey at times but so damn worth it for the friends we've made alone.” ~Shina/Sam 01.17.07 - 4:45 pm

“Trying to delete my blog link again. Cookies piss me off sometimes.”
Shina/Sam 01.18.07 - 9:54 pm

The longer I was acquainted with Shina, the more I realized the list of items that “pissed her off” never ended. In a chat session she told us how she actually watched while Anne was trying to steal photos that were posted at her blog. I am still unable to comprehend how it's possible to witness someone swiping pictures from a blog. Why would you want to publish personal photographs in the first place if you're being stalked?

“I want to post some pictures of the family and us but since Anne Needs to Die Already Scum Stalker Curi insist on stealing them I won't. That bitch has no soul and would just as soon post them with addresses on the Internet than to blink. Your day is coming Anne and coming soon. And Vero you're a damn idiot for helping those bitches do EXACTLY what you were so opposed to. I'll never understand that logic thank God.

LowBitch and idiot crew nobody is messing with yall now and couldn't give a shit what you do as long as you're not doing it to us. SO GET OVER IT ALREADY. You're the only assholes still running a hate blog you mental midgets.”
Shina/Sam 01.22.07 - 8:26 am

"It is no longer the holiday season so we have a NEW ENTRY!
See you all over there for a possible explanation of the behavior of our most frequent visitor!" ~Brutus 01.22.07 - 12:24 pm

“Loretta you stink. Go take a shower or something bitch.”
Shina/Sam 01.23.07 - 1:33 pm

“Sammy and Lola....Friday night, a 3 way phone fab....be ready!
Mabel if you can see this...you are missed!
Baby Girl 01.25.07 - 12:31 am

BG’s post refers to the second and final prearranged three-way phone call. Notice how she's calling "Lola" now rather than Papi, a faux pas she failed to define. Also note how she KNOWS Mabel is no longer at The Pound.

“So far the birthday has been pretty cool. I'm to be ready to leave the house at 6:30pm and not ask any questions. So I'm excited about that, especially knowing this family once had my mother arrested and put in jail as a big ol haha moment for her birthday. You know that saying payback is a bitch? Yeah, well I'm worried.” ~Shina/Sam 01.25.07 - 5:19 pm

“Oh Lord last night was too embarrassing for even me to post. Lets just say my husband got me good.” ~Shina/Sam 01.26.07 - 7:08 pm

“Lola...lost your number and Sam isn't around. I'll be up until 12 if you or anyone can contact me with the info.” ~Baby Girl 01.26.07 - 10:51 pm

Saturday, January 27, 2007 - ”Tribute” Blog Update @ 2:01 PM
After publishing an essay titled “Mirroring Empathy”, the author posted the following:

” I hope you understand my point on Empathy. Mirroring Empathy. This is what I am doing. We don’t have any comment space or board opened for discussion. You don’t even know who I am (actually, you have no clue and would be surprised). Thanks for coming anyway and spending your precious time over here.”

She then listed my name along with this data… Date 19th January 2007 Visit Length 13 hours 33 mins 14 secs.


I don’t know the significance of those details because I did NOT visit the blog. You can bet my IP would have been in neon lights had I ventured over there. The blogger followed up with Shina’s stats...

Shina Hart Let me use the same analogy. Her visit length using the “empathy” calculation for this specific day (1/12/07) would be 17 hours 33 mins 10 secs -


Referring Link: http://www.google.com/reader/view/
Host Name: dhcp.jcsn.tn.charter.com -(snip)- 12th January 2007 16:32:29, 12th January 2007 16:34:39, 12th January 2007 16:37:07, 13th January 2007 10:02:44, 13th January 2007 10:05:39


After listing another set of stats, the author’s parting words were...
"Fuckoff and die."


"I posted this to Loretta at mermaidsinging and I'm letting you all know exactly what I said to her.

Loretta Serrano aka Lori Serrano I asked you to leave me out of your current hate blog and you refuse. You demanded my attention and now you got it. Lets see who has more to lose. And spare me your threats of harm. I'm not afraid of you nor will I ever be. And if by some slim chance you're not the "owner" of the current childish blog thank your so called friend for all her hard work because it's about to pay off. See you ALL OVER losernet and other places. Oh and have a nice day.

I'm in no mood for this shit and would rather she stop her bullshit right now but she won't. I've fucking had it with this crazy bitch. Loretta you and I are going to go one last round and what a goddamn round it's going to be! You will leave me alone one way or another I promise you that BITCH!"
Shina/Sam 01.27.07 - 10:00 pm

“Hey idiot who claims I'd be surprised to know who you are...fucking get over yourself. You're a loser and a COWARD on top of that! I feel sure you're Loretta Serrano but if not grow a pair and say who you are or just shut the fuck up!” ~Shina/Sam 01.27.07 - 10:16 pm

Anyone get the feeling the "hate" blog was designed to harass Shina yet?

“Sammy, I just read your "book" Snort! I'm on a different screen name so I can't reply directly but may I say the following: I'm with a Goon for crying out loud, who am I to judge anything! I hope you don't think that's what I did or would ever do...sometimes we all just need a break and my offer is always on the table for you, the fur-babies and Feathers.

Hell, I've smacked him around a few times, shit happens in relationships. That's just life. And yes, I still consider you BG Jr...who else is as insane? I happen to punish my "bitch" with bills, you choose the big mouth method...either way they still get it so that's all that matters to me in the end.”
Baby Girl 01.28.07 - 7:09 pm

"BabyGirl! You sweet woman you! I'll totally fix you fried eggs on an open fire any day. Every since we've hung up I've been trying to do the accents. Never mind I sound like a hillbilly on acid, says Michael. I told him just for that no dukes in his mashed potatoes tomorrow night. He didn't know what to say . Tanks for the tip dere BG. Hey Goon is that man eyeballing you? Psst BG I'll always have a tater for you in my home, the good ones too with plenty of dukes mayo. Would you look at that? I mistook a Brazilian brood for a man. May it rest in pieces." (((BabyGirl)))
Shina/Sam 01.28.07 - 11:24 pm

"Shina, admin plus a few should be able to fix you up with contact info for me. Please do let me share with you at least 1, perhaps several, tips with which to legally and painlessly deal with Lori Serrano. No cops or lawyers required, no hitmen... she'll just wish you had gone that route instead."
anony4damoment 01.29.07 - 11:23 am

Uh huh!

No comments: