Friday, September 28, 2007

Got Mail?

There really isn’t much to say about Baby Girls’s second email other than it appears to have been written by an enraged, awkward, unsophisticated juvenile. The type that integrates the “F” word into every sentence because it makes them feel like a big shot, which compensates for the fact they don’t have the ability to expand their vocabulary beyond primitive words. The “F” word can also be flamboyant at times and may be cathartic to Baby Girl, but it truly underscores chronic ignorance when used as a verb, noun, pronoun, adjective, adverb, preposition, and interjection in the same communiqué.

Having witnessed Francesca talk smack on several occasions, I considered it part of her theatrical repertoire. I had no idea whether or not her “dumb act” was, in fact, just an act. There were times I noticed she was reflective in her thoughts and comments as well. I recall an instance when she wrote about how much she missed her mom.

Any admin will tell you that chaos reigned every time BG participated in chat. She didn’t seem to know who was who and addressed folks by the wrong nics. I had to constantly scroll back in an effort to interpret what and whom she was talking about. When you have more than three people typing, words can easily be taken out of context. I thought that might have been a possibility when BG brought the “goon thing” up in her vague missive so I wrote to Max asking if he had any idea what she was referring to.


Subject: Good morning!
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 14:40:20

“I realize that you have other pressing matters now, but there's a dark cloud in the horizon that I would like to speak to you about... namely, Baby Girl.

Just to be sure that you and I are on the same page, let me say that when something bothers me I prefer to face it head-on in order to gain a clear understanding of the circumstances involved. It's the only way I am able to analyze the situation and arrive at a conclusion. I do not beat around the bush, I do not make unsubstantiated accusations, and I refuse to subscribe to vicious gossip. I think you know this. Having said that, I recognize that I am not perfect and make my share of unintentional mistakes just like every other human being. However, given the opportunity, I am more than willing to claim ownership of those errors and rectify them when necessary in order to clear the air.

I know you can attest to the fact that I have not elaborated on any of the details concerning my feelings toward Shina, other than informing you that I had lost trust in her. Since the fallout with Shina, I have sensed the "deep freeze" from Baby Girl. Whether it was real or imagined remained to be seen. I responded to Baby Girl's email laying my cards out on the table hoping to reveal a reason for her attitude toward me. What I got back was a blockbuster! The hostility is palpable in each and every word, which validates any suspicions I had about the "deep freeze". There are two references in her staggering response that I find unsettling aside from all the "Fuck you" declarations.

1. "First Miss Know it all...do you have a clue how many "private" chats I was not included in but were forwarded to me the next day that was to say the least, unflattering to me...and yes, you were right in there. I believe one of your fav's was rather the Goon thing was real among other choice words (again, none of your business!)....remember? I saw them all and I sat back and let it go. I thought so what, I'm not her kind of person, no biggie, her choice. Two way street indeed, find anything or anyone I ever spoke a bad word about you to...I will pay you if you can find one! This is about Sam and you're taking me into it and we both know it...how fucking cut and dried is that for you?"

2. "Surrrrrrrrree...I'll wait and see how long it takes you to go all Loretta on my ass...I'm ųure you've already sent out the "BG is bad news" news letter. Man, did I misjudge you! But, I was warned so my bad. Whatever! Shit happens, right? Go for it, have fun and enjoy!

I don't think I need to tell you how absolutely shocked I am to read this. It's obvious to me that her bitterness did not happen overnight. It had to be brewing for some time and I'm at a loss to understand why. I have no clue as to who warned her about me nor what she was warned about. To the best of my recollection, I have never participated in a conversation that was unflattering to Baby Girl nor have I said anything about her in a chat session that I wouldn't repeat to her face. I most assuredly do not know anything about "the goon" to even mention him in passing. Those chat transcripts will show that I held Baby Girl in high regard in spite of her craziness, which I stated in IM.

I will gladly forward the latest emails for your review, but first I ask that you search your memory for anything that I may have said in chat that could possibly be misconstrued. While I don't expect you to betray a confidence I would like to know if you can shed some light on this.

I always thought Baby Girl was the type of person to confront someone she had issues with. She had me fooled in that respect. Speaking of respect, I lost all that I had for her due to the most recent exchange. I do not buy "That's just Baby Girl" anymore.

I'm probably more disappointed in myself for being such a poor judge of character, which is why I request your help in making sense of it all. Sorry to bother you while you are busy, but perhaps you could give it some thought while you're there.”

Neither Max nor Louise recalled anything I said that could be considered discourteous toward Baby Girl. Nothing, Nada, Zilch, Zip! I challenge Francesca to bring on the purported “unflattering” “goon thing” transcript!

As far as I was concerned, Francesca’s preposterous diatribe was the end of it. I certainly wasn’t prepared for the dramatic production that would ensue when Chrishina Leann Hart involved herself, yet again, in something that wasn’t directed at her.


From: mashtatersaddict@aol.com
Subject: Hi Folks it's Sam

"Dear JA, Mr. G and Patsy,
(please copy this to Patsy I can't find her email address..thanks!)

I have been informed of an issue between the admins and BG. Normally I wouldn't feel the need to email you about such but it's been implied I have a misguided grudge. Since I have no idea who or what this "misguided grudge" is suppose to be and your names were mentioned in the same breath I'm writing this email to all of you with the exception of Lola. I won't email her. Why will be explained below.

First of all I heart you people. I understand our lives have changed and in some cases that changed our commutationtechniques as well. Even if we don't email or call like we used to doesn't mean I stopped caring about you. In my heart over the years we've formed bonds that I cherish. But I should have realized something was up when I got that out of the blue email from JA explaining herself. I thought something was up then but when I heard nothing else of it I let it go after I replied and wished her well. She knows I love her and I know she loves me regardless of where or what she's doing in her life now.

So today when I was informed Lola is highly pissed at BG for changing the passwords at the pound, not notifying her of whom she wished to contact first about the pound, or anything else she has done without her guidance at the pound pretty much I was a little taken aback. Before I go there let me say this....As you may or may not know I couldn't handle Lola's strong personality to say the least and I peacefully ended our friendship some months ago. That didn't mean I was mad at her, wished her ill will, or even spoke poorly of her to any of you. Actually I didn't even tell BG about Lola and I until after BG's first email from her. When I said yup that's Lola for ya and then explained my statement. I was just done trying to make a friendship work that just wouldn't plain and simple. I really liked Lola's principles and still admire that in her. But when she makes assumptions about me having a misguided grudge and implies I had a hand in some changes that were made it reminds me why I can't be friends with her. So let me set the record straight please.

You all know and have known that I had the passwords to the Pound for a few months now right? I don't sign in unless something is broke and nobody else is around. Also did you know I didn't want or need the passwords? Not once did I ask for them but when I was told keep these safe for a rainy day I did just that. I appreciated the fact that everybody trusted me again and realized giving me the passwords was a kind gesture of your trust in me. Grateful was an understatement of how that felt. But I had no idea some people were still wondering (or figuring out) if I had access or not....then again some folks haven't been around as much so I guess it's possible.

Even having the passwords at the pound I was still not a full fledge admin so to speak. I was a back up admin and that was and still is just fine with me. I don't make the decisons at the pound that has always been up to you guys and BG. So why now is it being implied I helped make the descions to lock Patsy, JA and Lola out of the pound? Because I had nothing to do with that decison. I was asked to change the passwords and email Mr. G the new ones asking him not to share them unless talking to BG first. Since it's her blog and it was 3 o'clock in the morning I didn't ask questions and assumed she would if she wanted to explain later. Later she told me something was on the blog she wanted deleted and Mr G was out of town and nobody else was around anymore so she wanted access for such occasions but it had to be an easy for her to remember password. She also said there was no sense in emailing the new ones to JA, Lola or Patsy because you guys were gone now. Since you folks were so guite (several times I came on and blockquotes weren't fixed hours later, 800 comments no new entry etc) BG wasn't alone in thinking nobody was around anymore. I knew JA was gone, that Patsy was not feeling well (hope you're feeling better)....so to me it made sense too. Since JA left the passwords were changed and she wasn't emailed the new ones and I don't recall a blasting email to BG from her but she is Just Amazing. I do know for a fact BG didn't do it intentionally to hurt anybody. I do sympathize if you were all still around daily and one day out of the blue found yourself locked out with no explanation. I can't imagine how that must of felt. But to assume it was done out of spite or what have you and to act on that assumption so hatefully was uncalled for in my opinion. Still fact of the matter is I had nothing to do with locking or changing anything and I wanted you all to know that in case you were told different, not that you were just if you were.

Also yes I did put Denise's name on her posts. Anyone is free to sympathize with that whack o' all they want but the bitch implied Mr G and myself were conning BG out of money so yeah I took it personally and acted accordingly. Her first post was nice enough unless like me you think adding BG's real life friends names was uncalled for on her part. (please God say I kept proof of that sure as the world I'll need it) You've all dealt with Denise in the middle of the night and since I'm not as tactful (reason I'm a backup admin) as you I didn't act in the best interest of the pound. So I apologized to the Pound the next day and it was done or so I thought until Lola's email. I had no idea I was still being judged so harshly sheesh!

Truthfully I think it was a miscommutation that is snow balling its way to hell. Anyway that's my side of the story. If you think I would intentionally hurt any of you folks please think again. Maybe someone doing the shouting has a misguided grudge?

Signed,
Shina, Chrishina, Samantha, Sam, Sammy, add another insult here as you see fit

PS If you sense anger in my words it's not toward any of you. If any of you are angry with me my email is always open for us to talk. With the exceptation of Lola I have nothing to say to her...nothing."

ROFL! It’s a giant leap from "I can only express my disappointment" to "highly pissed" by any standards. I have a visual image of everyone’s eyes glazing over trying to figure out what the hell she’s talking about concerning Denise, the one who earned every dime she got dealing with BG and her crazy shit! They most likely had the same expression while attempting to decipher “commutation techniques” and “miscommutation” and "exceptation". Snort!

Anyway, Mabel replied that she wasn’t aware of any issues between Baby Girl and myself. The only problem she knew of was between Shina and me and that’s because we both had mentioned it in a passing way. Mabel told Shina it was completely unfair to get her involved in personal issues with people she cares about.

Quote:
“I also have not shared information about BG with anyone! What the hell! BG has told people what she wants them to know about her and that’s good enough for me. I am very disappointed to think that even after I have extricated myself from the mess I still get pulled into it.”

"My last phone call with BG was when she called to ask me for the passwords and I didn’t know them. She also made reference to the fact (in an earlier call) that I was not coming around because I was worried about the Goon! Geez. That is nonsense. Actually I thought maybe BG was testing me or something because I haven’t been in contact with everyone very much so I sent an email to everyone after the phone cut off and we were disconnected.”
Mabel was genuinely pissed at being ambiguously dragged into arguments between her friends, which she had nothing in the world to do with!

From: mashtatersaddict@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hi Folks it's Sam

"JA Said: Right now I simply don't have the time and it's completely unfair to get me involved in personal issues with people who I care about! Freakin' Ditto Baby!-Shina

" I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I told BG last night on the phone that my opinion of the Lola emails are this: JA, Mr G and Patsy prolly mentioned to Lola that BG did this or did that or didn't do that but not in a hateful HOW DARE SHE kinda way and Lola took it upon herself to write BG in a HOW FUCKING DARE YOU KINDA WAY without them even knowing it. I knew in my heart of hearts that no way in hell did all of you turn on BG and appoint Lola spokeperson...no freakin' way. If that had been the case I don't think I could've handled it.

JA honest to God Lola and Patsy hadn't been around posting or emailing in so long beside an occassional Hi post at the pound I too thought they had moved on or where just busy with real life. BG even said to Lola in a post "you've been missed" and Lola didn't reply to her but she sure as hell threw it in her face that BG addressed her on the blog over a month ago to prove she was still around. Something else in those emails that are distrubing the hell out me. Lola guoted a poster talking to an admin about fixing some blockquotes and coming out to play...she implied the poster was talking to her when in fact I was the admin who fixed those blockquotes and responded to that poster! I have never known Lola to bald face lie but she did about that and Mr G or anyone else can look at the IP of that Admin and see it was in fact me that night.

Something else JA I haven't told anyone in detail why I stopped speaking to Lola. I said strong personaity to be kind because the rest of you all love Lola and I respect your friendship with her. But to hear she still has a problem with me is unnerving really. The problems if you want to call them that I nicely but firmly stated in an email to her and wished her well. When her snarky reply arrived in my inbox I read it and deleted it without replying. I didn't want to fight with her because she was a person I respected and wanted to leave it that way. Maybe that was wrong on my part? Because according to her email to BG I have a misguided grudge? Like I said in my last email I don't have a grudge and didn't even mention my descion to end the friendship with Lola to BG and BG and I speak on the phone for hours at least three times a week. If I had a grudge don't ya think BG would at least know about it? The most I've said to anyone about Lola was in these emails since her attack on BG.

All I know about the password situation is what I've already said. But I would like to add since you reminded of it JA that BG in fact said "if Lola, JA and Louise come back then they can the passwords again". It boils down to some people aren't happy unless their causing problems with and in this case FOR others.

I have no idea if Patsy even knows this mess is going down because her email isn't listed. I don't have it since I change email accounts like I do haircolor...damn. I'm just thankful to know you (JA) (and hopely Mr G and Patsy!) aren't pissed off at anyone! I heart you and if something like a misunderstanding came between us I would just die.

With love,
Shina Hart"

Puhleeze! If Shina and Francesca measure participation at The Pound by the frequency of a person’s posts, then how did they conclude Max was “still around” when his last comments prior to 4/17/07 dated back to January?

Mad Max 01.07.07 – 10:30 pm

And what about Patsy’s “occasional” remarks?

Patsy 03.19.07 - 12:41 am, Patsy 03.24.07 - 11:58 pm, Patsy 03.25.07 - 12:01 am. Patsy 03.25.07 - 12:05 am. Patsy 03.26.07 - 8:07 pm. Patsy 03.26.07 - 9:11 pm. Patsy 03.30.07 - 10:57 am. Patsy 04.19.07 - 7:25 pm. Patsy 04.19.07 - 7:26 pm. Patsy 04.19.07 - 7:27 pm

Who did Fran Fran think she was addressing when she wrote the following?

“Agree or disagree this place rocks! I love how everyone looks out for the other. Good luck with the evil dentist BG, Nice to see you back Pats! I hate that BG is scared and hurting but I like seeing some old pals back. Pats you were missed deeply. Love the picture of Jessie on the front page. (((Admin))))”
AnotherMous 03.25.07 - 1:11 am

And Shina?

Hi Patsy! I blame Howie because he was her "husband, best friend, drug dealer and lawyer". But knowing Kris prescribed the outdated sleep med confirms my thoughts about she and Howard being partners in crime.”
Samantha 03.26.07 - 8:10 pm

Geeze Louise, this isn’t rocket science! As outlined in the "Summer Tutoring" entry on BHOS, Haloscan identifies the author of posts by their respective IP. The program doesn't tell you who visited the site. That job is left up to StatCounter, which Shina did NOT have access to. Haloscan doesn't keep track of who edits posts or even when they are revised. Admins have no way of knowing who posters are referring to when they express appreciation for fixing their mistakes. Miss "Technoodle" should know this! Furthermore, unless Baby Girl requested that someone do a new entry, she was responsible for composing them!

Borrowing a phrase from Jackie Peterson… “Even Scott isn’t that stupid!”

Mabel wrote that she hadn’t visited The Pound since December. She was under the impression the password had been changed long ago and didn’t worry about retrieving the old information when her computer crashed in January. She reiterated how she is committed to family and her work on the Cam Brown case. Mabel had completed renovations on her home office. She built the cabinets by herself and the results are awesome as confirmed by photos.

Mabel is a very busy and productive lady!

Quote:

”By the time my computer broke and I realized there was life away from the blog, I was just too happy about that to even want to go back to see my teeth knocked out again.”

“Also, BG called and mentioned something to me that made me think she thought I was afraid of the goon or something. Couldn’t be further from the truth! I really love what BG has been to all of us and the Pound. I’d hate to see anyone change.”

Note: GoombahsInc was a recipient of all the correspondence.
GoombahsInc sent copies of my email to Mabel.

No comments: