Thursday, September 6, 2007

Say What? - Part 1

“ANS central now. Sorry I can't relate to this. Nothing happening with / to LS?”
Nonny 04.01.07 - 6:23 am

“Nonny - no one gives a shit about LS.”
anony4damoment
04.01.07 - 10:34 am

“Sorry the joint isn't Fucktard central for ya but it never will be...start a topic Nonny and we'll jump in with ya. The last I've heard of LS aka Itchy Ass, she's still following "The Secret" and I hope the bitch wanders longer than it took the Jews to get out of Israel(sp) to find the answer she's looking for!

(Answer to "The Secret": Treat people the way you'd like to be treated, keep a positive out look on life and be your own fan, blah blah blah...pretty much the same shit you're taught as a child but then it was called manners and respect! (Please insert the rolling eye's at how stupid this pin worm infested bitch is...pfffttt) Later babies! ~Baby Girl 04.01.07 - 1:52 pm

Do you suppose Fran Fran was talking about Moses?
If so, the correct spelling would be E-g-y-p-t !
:rolling eyes: inserted


“Sorry about your luck there Nonny. Any time you find something to talk about the floor is all yours. The secret most be a powerful movie if it can change the heart of a tried and true psycho bitch. I agree with BG though, she'll be back but until I'm loving the fresh air in here. It's hell when you have to worry about her leaving a pinworm or 100 behind. Or if that's really a bottle of tequila! Ewww :shivers:” ~Samantha 04.01.07 - 9:01 pm

“Try this link Miss Sam. I rushed home but missed you...you never answer the phone woman!” ~Baby Girl 04.01.07 - 9:28 pm

“Hey all you sweet'ums, you punkin's you! What's up? How is everyone? Oh all my loverlies.... (yes, yes, fall into my trap...fall into my e-veel-ness) Pffffffffttttttttttttttttttt! (snort) Seriously, I am e-veel! Be careful!”
Baby Girl 04.01.07 - 11:47 pm

“BabyGirl regardless of what you've heard you're one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met. Sorry to ruin your evil bitch reputation :haha: but it's true. I'm sorry we kept missing each other last night. Maybe tonight we can catch up?”
Samantha 04.02.07 - 8:33 am

”Oh my garsh. I'm sorry, but this kind of thing makes me want to fall on my sword: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17762569/ The insipid, misspelled, grammatically challenged doodlings of a 2-digit-IQ trailer trash go-go dancer have been sold for a half mil. This, my friends, is why Dubya is president. ~Posted by: loretta March 24, 2007 01:20 PM”

“Whoretta is insanely covetous of Anna Nicole Smith and admits desirous suicidal thought. Whoretta then goes on to censure the voting American populace for her desire to fall on her sword. One can only surmise Whoretta continues to abnegate herself medical succor as she did with her chronic predicament with pin worms. Sorry y'all I couldn't resist.” ~Samantha 04.02.07 - 8:03 pm

So much for “fresh air”, hmm?

On 4/3/07, Mabel sent TP admins email. Shina was not included. Mabel stated that she had no intentions of returning to The Pound. When her computer died in December, she welcomed the break and embraced life without the "drama". She felt she had sustained hits along the way that she didn’t deserve and wasn't about to return for another kick in the teeth. She was also still upset over the way “V” (Victoria) bailed suddenly. Apparently Mabel had a prior phone conversation with BG since her closing comments indicated the call had been abruptly disconnected. She opined that a dead battery might have been at fault.

I subsequently learned the basis of the phone call was that BG asked for Shina’s phone number. (Snort!) Baby Girl also postulated that Mabel wasn’t coming around because she was “afraid of the goon”. That preposterous notion baffled Mabel. She felt BG was possibly testing her, which is what prompted her to email everyone letting us know where she stood.


”I think you're being too harsh...Anony”

“Snort! Up until now, I've almost been saint-like about it....harsh? Grab a seat baby, you're about to see a show! Of course, all opinions are still open here. Remember that, no Queen in this joint! But I have to stand up now and it's gonna get good! Please feel free to fight me back. I'll actually respect you more if you show me a backbone. Admin, start watching the stats because Fucktard aka Itchy Ass is gonna wanna see how a real fight goes down without The Pound doors slamming shut.” ~Baby Girl 04.04.07 - 3:42 pm

“I shock the piss out of myself knowing that I can get from point A to point B in life at all...forget the Happy Feet dance I do in the mall, just the fact that I drive myself around and can somewhat work the radio really does amaze the fluck out of me! It really does!” ~Baby Girl 04.05.07 - 11:12 pm

Initially I thought this was an act. But now I find it amazing as well.

“The Aflac Caper!
ThumbSnap Preview:
Happy Easter!”
Lola 04.07.07 - 10:50 am

“Hi Lola...hope all is well.”
Messy 04.07.07 - 12:10 pm

“Hi Messy, Life is good! Spring is in the air and there's a list of projects to tackle. And yourself?” ~Lola 04.07.07 - 9:01 pm

“Hey Miss Lola, how's things? You've been very missed around here.”
Baby Girl 04.07.07 - 10:25 pm

The "how's things?" had already been answered in my 9:01 post. As for "being missed", what was there to say?...

"Hey stoopid, what the hell are you talking about? I've been here every single day, but I'm ready to pull my hair out if I see one more Anna Nicole post! Geez, it's not as though the national media hasn't mentioned it every hour on the hour; and then I get to hear it again on the program that follows the local news every night!"

Is that what I should have said? I didn't. Happy Easter was enough!


“Mr. G, my heart is with you and the family, send my love. Hope all is well baby boy. May God bless all of you and your's!” ~Baby Girl 04.08.07 - 6:00 am

On 4/10/07, Max informed me that he was asked to resume a search he had previously conducted in Arizona. His tentative plans to leave on 4/14 were contingent upon his mom’s health since she had recently undergone a medical procedure. After reading BG’s remarks and before Max left, I asked if Baby Girl had answered any of his text messages yet? His response...

” No, BG has not replied to any of my text messages. I just sent her another one to let her know we are leaving tomorrow morning.”

"Poor, poor Howie."

“For being stupid enough to put all his eggs into a basket that didn't belong to him.” ~Anonymous 04.10.07 - 8:16 pm

“Excuse me Mous but Howie didn't put any damn thing in any f-ing basket, Anna did...Howie was only trying to protect the basket per her wishes. Got more? I'm ready!” ~Baby Girl 04.10.07 - 8:39 pm

Oh my! "Got more?" Them's fightin' words!

“Sam, I've loved every sun rise I've watched while chatting with you and completely forgetting the time. You're a funny little brat!”
Baby Girl 04.11.07 - 8:05 pm

It took four days to research and compose the following entry:
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Virginia Tech, A Day of Sorrow
Posted by Papillon at 1:48 PM

It was a long drawn-out process considering I had to code each image with ThumbSnap via The Pound. When I lost access to Haloscan on 4/17, I wrote Louise asking if she knew what was wrong. Louise confirmed that she too couldn’t get into The Pound’s Haloscan panel. Max was away so we decided to wait for his return and see if he lost access as well. I was too intent on finishing my entry to give it a second thought. When I finally published the "Virginia Tech" entry I went to The Pound to post a link, but decided against doing so since there was a conspicuous lack of interest in the tragic events:

“OK, I'm prepared for the public stoning, BUT... Is anyone else as sick of seeing nothing but the Massacre at Virginia Tech across every newspaper, television station, and internet news source? What happened is tragic. Without a doubt it is a sad day. But do we need to keep it front and center?? Do we really need to be telling other would be attention seekers that they too could get this much attention if they do something equally as horrific?? Do we need to make it some twisted student's goal to break the record by repeatedly bringing up the fact that it is the deadliest school/campus event?? And why the hell aren't we being just as concerned/informed/affected by news of other events which kill as many or more than this one kid did? Sigh... it's all just a sick twisted mess and I'm tired of watching it replay over and over and over just to sell a story.”
anony4damoment 04.17.07 - 10:00 am

“Just to sell a story???” I was tempted to write that I couldn’t fathom spending two months rehashing every tiny aspect of Anna Nicole's untimely death yet, within twenty-four hours, grow weary of media reports surrounding the senseless killing of thirty-two innocent human beings. Instead, I posted the link at The Truth Tree.

“Toonces, I don't know where you found that but Thank You for the best laugh I've had in weeks...and for remembering such a great man. Too bad Steve and Ross didn't do a few more shows together. That was freaking priceless! (If I can ever find a Admin that has a free moment, that has to be on the front page of The Pound)” ~Baby Girl 04.17.07 - 4:57 pm

Note: Access to the front page was already narrowed down to "one available admin" as evidenced by the following:

Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Spring Has Sprung
Posted by Baby Girl at 3:18 PM

Again, what was Baby Girl's point?

“BabyGirl we have posted our favorite guy's video to the front page as requested. Also Pound Loverlies we have a new comment section under the new entry for your convenience. That is all, good day.”
Admin / Shina 04.17.07 - 6:30 pm

I notice how Shina refers to "BabyGirl" (without spacing). It's precisely the way "NotADentist" wrote it in her 12:18 contentious comments that were deleted on 3/26/07. Another coincidence.

No comments: