Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mouze in the Houze - Part 1

Think she's gone or changed her ways? No! She's stillaround, but at the Cam Brown site. A few choice words from the ultimate Fucktard.

From Loretta
"I don't know what Pxxxx Bxxxx looks like, nor do I really care. I do, however, know enough about little girls (having raised 3 of my own) to know that a woman who was childless for 47, 48 years and inherits a step-daughter at age 3 with a man who was a reluctant parent (at best) and a negligent moron (to be kind), had less than a snowball's chance in hell of gaining "full legal custody" of that child.

Her comments toward Sxxxx were spiteful, ignorant and bitter. She probably never reconciled the idea that her young stud husband (cough) had to have continuous contact with a former lover that looked like Sxxxx.

I'd like to tell Pxxxx and all the rest of the pathologically jealous mutts out there - Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hahahaha

The fact is, even if Pxxxx looked like a young Bo Derek, her actions toward Sxxxx and others involved in this case (never mind her nastiness toward me -- I still wonder if her voodoo didn't backfire on her, and I sure hope she doesn't have cut-out pictures of my face next to some candles in a shoebox under her bed...yikes) is ugly enough in and of itself. Beauty is as beauty does, KK. And, thanks for the nice compliment, Ken. - 4/24/07 8:10 Pm"


"The new and improved Fucktard. What a change, heh?"
from http://cameron-brown.blogspot.com/
Mouze 04.30.07 - 2:10 am

Loretta wrote:
"...Ok, just checking to make sure there is no way I could be defined as "psychotic." Not under any known definition. However, Txx doesn't use accepted definitions for most of the words he uses. He makes them up as he goes along.

... As far as being a former drug user? Wayull...gosh...this from someone bragging about 'electric beer. Txx clearly is an alcoholic (maybe a recovering alcoholic -- I don't have the information to know). He and his friends felt it necessary to ROB people at the end of a tyre iron in order to get the funds necessary to acquire more beer. If this isn't H-Bomb class evidence of addiction, I don't know what is.

If Txx has sought help for this addiction (through AA or other similar organization) I applaud him. Any addiction is difficult to over come and live with. I doubt he has, since he would be willing to admit to it. I think that's part of recovery, admitting that you have the addiction and are living with it.

I have had such a narrow experience with mood-altering substances, it's hilarious. Yes, I abused something or other, got sober, stayed sober almost 14 years. Depending on Txx's agenda at the moment, he's either sober or a drinker. That would be considered a SUCCESS STORY, my dear. I am the poster girl for recovery. And Txx is the poster boy for failure, though not exclusively for drug abuse.

As far as the "string of failed marriages" - hey, at least I have had 4 or more guys ASK me to marry them. How many proposals have you gotten, TOAD? Men aren't allowed to marry other men in California, so I would think the number is zero. If this should change, I expect a nice ceremony at the local Unitarian Church.

...So, I bailed out. Big deal. I've had library books out longer than my marriages, so what?

Well, you had some hefty fines to pay to the library.

At least I know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em, baby. Txx can't even get to the hold 'em stage. He has freely announced that he's never had a successful relationship with a woman.

But, that 'psychotic' label won't fit, sweetie. Using Txx's definition (Anyone who doesn't agree 100% with EVERYTHING Txx claims, no matter what the actual evidence shows, is psychotic) it does. But then, in Txx's world, everyone but him is psychotic. - 4/29/07 11:57 AM
" ~Mouze 04.30.07 - 2:22 am

“Isn't the Secret all about being positive and expecting good things to happen? She hasn't changed her spots at all. If she had, then her nasty comments about another person wouldn't exist. She can't help herself. She's evil.”
Anonymous 04.30.07 - 1:03 pm

"The Secret" only applies when you practice it's principles constantly. The only secret to "The Secret" is that it's a matter of doing, not just saying.”
madisonmutt 04.30.07 - 2:28 pm

“Now, before I'm accused of defending ole whatserface over ----->> I just feel like fair is fair. Ya know? As snarky and self-righteous as she can appear, what wasn't posted here was the comments she was responding to and taken in context, we'd have probably all reacted similiarly [sic]. Ole TK certainly has a way of goading folks himself.

If he can't stand up for himself, then he shouldn't be spewing some of the stuff that he is. And if he can stand up for himself, God has to be wondering what on Earth TK is trying to accomplish with the goading and digging. [note: his defense of his bro-in-law does NOT necessitate the personal bashing of any of the other commentators on the case developments]”
madisonmutt 04.30.07 - 5:44 pm

“I don't know Txx from Adam and that's fine with me. Reading that post of hers was like taking a step back in time. I prefer the present. Still this is the Pound and whomever wants to discuss Loretta per BG is more than welcome. Those of us that don't we can always talk about something else. Isn't the Pound loverly?”
Chrishina 04.30.07 - 6:29 pm

“Yes the Pound is lovely Chrishina. I for one prefer not to waste my time on the likes of her. P.S. Did I miss your name change while I was away?”
Messy 04.30.07 - 9:08 pm

“I wanted to use my real name as a reminder that my actions even online are a reflection of who I am as a person. Not that I think everybody should use their legal name of course and understand why that's not even an option for most. If you still want to call me Sam please do cause I love the nick Sam/Samantha. Just my post will be signed Chrishina.”
Chrishina Homepage 04.30.07 - 10:56 pm

“I would use my real name but then if a certain person posted any info about my kids (me I wouldn’t' care) then I would have to take a road trip and would end up in jail and frankly my kids need me here.” ~Messy 05.01.07 - 7:40 am

“I believe it would be helpful and FAIR if when reposting, accurrate [sic] accounting is provided about who is saying what. As anonymous said, Loretta and Txx seem to be attracted to each other for whatever karmic reason: that doesn't translate into Loretta starting all over again. Let them have their little cesspool fights between their CB sites. At least if one needs a dose of garbage from either side, one knows where to find it. Do we really need to copy the stuff here out of context and inaccurrately [sic] attributed? Don't worry, it's rhetorical and I'm more than prepared to accept the flying fruit just please, no bananas.... ewwww”
madisonmutt 05.01.07 - 8:41 am

“Messy, you're such a good momma! You can have all the nanners - I just didn't want folks thinking I had become a monkey simply for wanting to keep things fair. Sammy - I admire that you want to do the right thing and that by using your name online it's a reminder to you that you're accountable for what you say and do. Whatever it takes, my friend! That doesn't mean that everyone needs to do it (as you've said). It takes a lot of guts to post online these days - anonymously or not, because as well all know, it's eventually traceable if need be. That's probably what I love most about the Pound. We know that there are folks watching out behind the scenes but they allow us to maintain whatever level of anonymity we choose. That's cool, IMHO.” ~madisonmutt 05.01.07 - 11:51 am

“After reading Madison's comment about the Loretta post below I went to look for myself. Loretta did write most of that post but in more than one post, and some of it she didn't write. Why after all this time do people still feel the need to cause trouble?

Loretta did write that about us being jealous of her, and I would like to say.... If Loretta wants to live in a fantasy world believing even one Mutt could be jealous of her looks or life SNORT! (sorry I still find that hilarious) then clearly she's still not ready to face reality. As long as she's not attacking or stalking us I really can't be bothered to care

I would like to ask that if you're going to quote Loretta or anyone for that matter to please refrain from lowering yourself to an unflattering level. Not my blog of course just asking as a fellow Mutt. Even though I took a shower this morning after being at that blog I feel dirty...ewww. It was like walking into a junior high school without Germ-X. ~Chrishina 05.01.07 - 4:55 pm

SNORT! Brought to you by the champion of unflattering levels!
Speaking of Germ-X, Chrishina should gargle with it.


“Nice to know since I'm in the middle of being called a "liar", of being "full of artificial self-righteous indignation", where I have chosen "to choose to ignite passionate hostility over it", "discouraging free speech", "out of character" and what I did was not only "lousy" but left this person "disappointed" in me ... Oh and I was presented with a clarification of the word disappointment as if I were some how incapable of understanding the meaning so it had to be explained to me. But in all fairness, the disappointment in me came from my shabby treatment of said certain individual, which according to said person, "is contrary to what you preach on the board". (I swear I don't remember preaching but hey, I do drink so I may have)

Anyhoo, this will pass...I'm just more than a little stunned by the source and the reason. (Still shaking head over it) I have some errands early morn but will check in later tomorrow, Sincerely, The one and only... Lying, Lousy, disappointment to others, BG ~Mouze 05.02.07 - 12:56 am

Oops, again!

“Yes, I am also Mouze...go figure.”
Mouze 05.02.07 - 1:17 am

“Sorry Nan, I completely screwed that up but I say it's okay and thanks for the info and link...I love all the trash you send my way! If you need me, I'm up for about another hour. E-me or call.” ~Mouze 05.02.07 - 1:23 am

“…sorry for not wearing helmet while posting but I am who I am and that's functionally retarded. Huggles,Sincerely, Mouze aka BG”
Edited By Siteowner
Baby Girl 05.02.07 - 2:10 am

FYI: Haloscan remembers the information one enters in the Name:, Email:, and URL: fields. Hence, those areas of the comment section are pre-filled with the details an individual previously furnished and will post as such unless the author changes them or the cookie is deleted from the poster’s computer. One must remember to change from “D” or “Mouze” to “Baby Girl”! It’s that simple!

“Glad to find out that the mouze posting was a technically challenged copy rather than an intent to make one believe a certain person had uttered all printed. BG I've only known one lying liar yada yada (we all know the phrase) and it wasn't BG. You've kept every promise you've made to the posters here - including the opportunity to disagree and work out most "issues" publically while still allowing each person whatever level of anony they choose. Perceptions often differ from reality I guess - but this is my perception.”
madisonmutt 05.02.07 - 8:47 am

Any connection between madisonmutt’s reality and mine is purely coincidental.

“Oh Madison, there's no need for an apology. You were right, the way it was posted, it did look like all Loretta and it wasn't. It's best to question things sometimes...otherwise the shit blows up and gets out of hand. Believe me, I know because I'm in the middle of something similar at the moment and it sucks to be accused of something one hasn't done and called a liar.”
Baby Girl 05.02.07 - 9:29 pm

Fran Fran certainly has a flair for the dramatic. She’s referring to the email exchange between her and myself, which may be viewed at http://the-pound.blogspot.com/ as one of her creative entries on 7/9/07. Rather than republish the entire communication, I will highlight Baby Girl’s disordered mental aerobics in response to my stated opinion.

”I'm in the middle of something similar at the moment and it sucks to be accused of something one hasn't done and called a liar.”

Disclaimer: I did NOT call Francesca a “liar” in either email!
I stated the facts as I knew them, period!

"Mr. G was doing 99.9% of keeping an eye on the board..."

Snort! The 99.9% statistics again! Mr. G, Louise and I knew he wasn’t keeping an eye on the board at various intervals due to frequent search efforts across the US. How is it the blog mistress didn't know? According to the following article, math isn't Fran Fran's strong point either:

From: The Chronicle Herald
Halifax, Nova Scotia

"The Ralst*ns were contacted by Hopkins’ uncle who’d learned about their efforts on the Internet. The couple have a remarkable track record. They’re now responsible for locating and recovering 54 bodies over the past seven years. The two now spend anywhere between 150 and 250 days a year volunteering their services all over the continent."
“(kisses to my Mr. G man where ever he may be...winkles & smooches baby boy!)” ~Baby Girl 03.18.07 - 11:31 pm

“I would go in and fix your link but Admin prefers that I not go digging in the lab so to speak...I'm sure it will be fixed in the morn. Nite my sweet Mr. G-man, where ever you are...I miss and luv ya baby boy! (I miss Mabel, Louise, Lola, Pei Pal, Clifford's Mom and so many others also but if they are off enjoying life than I say best to ya kids!)” ~Baby Girl 03.24.07 - 11:15 pm

Hello? Fran Fran misses everybody even Mr. G while he's keeping an eye on the board 99.9% of the time. Or was this the .1% Mr. G was absent? Who fixed the link? Was it a link or a blockquote? More importantly, what planet is BG posting from? If she actually thought Mr. G was MIA, what made her say she was shocked when I mentioned the number of times Mr. G. had been away?

I honestly had/have no idea that you, Mabel and Louise were/are still around.

Oh really, then how do you explain this?

“Mabel if you can see this...you are missed!”
Baby Girl 01.25.07 - 12:31 am

“Nite Mabel, where ever you are sweet girl...my love and I miss you deeply. My darling Max who will always have my heart, Louise my mentor who I adore, Lola you brainy beautiful tramp you!, Pats and Papi, I could sit here all night and write great stuff about all of you fab people but my med's are kicking in so…”
Baby Girl 02.13.07 - 10:21 pm

It’s highly doubtful the “meds” ever kicked back out! Baby Girl doesn’t remember her ‘Sermon on the Mount’ when she had the correct spelling of “Israel”, but cited the wrong country. I reckon her memory is a bit murky regarding the call to Mabel prior to 4/3/07 when she implied the “sweet girl” wasn’t coming around because she was “worried about the goon”. The fact that Mabel reiterated the bizarre “goon” phenomenon in two emails, that BG received copies of, didn’t seem to lift the never-ending haze that surrounds Francesca.

And just when you think it couldn't possibly get any dumber…

”I had no idea Louise was even at The Pound”

Patsy 03.19.07 - 12:41 am
Patsy 03.24.07 - 11:58 pm
Patsy 03.25.07 - 12:01 am
Patsy 03.25.07 - 12:05 am
Patsy 03.26.07 - 8:07 pm
Patsy 03.26.07 - 9:11 pm
Patsy 03.30.07 - 10:57 am
Patsy 04.19.07 - 7:25 pm
Patsy 04.19.07 - 7:26 pm
Patsy 04.19.07 - 7:27 pm

Oh look, Patsy/Louise posted before and after Francesca “missed” her on 3/24!

Needless to say, when Francesca slid into “I have NEVER, not one time, ask [sic] any of you for private info from your sites, …” I had a hunch Fran Fran lost all her marbles. Little did I know her supply was critically deficient to begin with.

Three conclusions can be drawn from Baby Girl’s erroneous declarations:
a) BG was pulling my chains.
b) BG really can’t find her way out of the powder room.
c) BG was still suffering from Post-traumatic Dentist Disorder.

Whatever the reason, I was surprised to learn how uninformed and disconnected the blog mistress actually was/is.


Anyhoo, this will pass...I'm just more than a little stunned by the source and the reason. (Still shaking head over it) I have some errands early morn but will check in later tomorrow, Sincerely, The one and only... Lying, Lousy, disappointment to others,BG” ~Mouze 05.02.07 - 12:56 am

Awww! Poor Baby Girl. What a creative technique for taking it “on the chin”!

“Everyone here knows they can blast away at me if they want and not get banned or banished for it. Like I said, no matter what I say concerning certain people, I'm gonna take it on the chin. So be it.” ~Baby Girl 11.17.06 - 10:14 pm

Francesca’s citation of “more than a little stunned” brought to mind an earlier instance when Baby Girl claimed she was “stunned”.

No comments: