Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Who's On First?

“Even when the truth isn't the most stellar event in our life - it's our truth. And unless we live our truth, which can be facing demons, admitting wrong, taking responsibility and moving forward in addition to just being more positive, we can never be that "best Madison" or "best Contessa" or "best BG"... etc.

And that's the great thing about The Pound - we can share our lives as we see fit, and relate to one another with whatever level of anonymity we choose. But just once in awhile, if we know something more about our fellow posters (and no, I'm not advocating sharing complete life stories) then maybe we'll have a different perspective about what they post or why they post and it will give a new dimension to our understanding.”
madisonmutt 05.05.07 - 8:30 am

“You're traveling through another dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. The highway leads to the shadowy tip of reality. You're on a through route to the land of the different, the bizarre, the unexplainable ...
It is an area we call the Twilight Zone.”


“So I start saying "oh yeah real mature...throw things...that will take care of everything". Next goes the phone across the room and his wife is begging me to stop....lol....ME! Not the crazy guy screaming F bombs and throwing wine. Now that was one good family dinner.” ~Messy 05.05.07 - 9:31 am

Anyone else suspect the FBI cuts power to the ranch in the middle of Messy’s family reunions?

“Others who lack insight may use your truth against you in a manner that lacks compassion and respect for you for the purpose of furthering their own agenda. And after my experience with the way they do things -------> I no longer feel safe on the Internet. I know Sammy has had to lock down her blog a few times, I'm not exactly sure why, I assumed it was from unsavory encounters with nasty people. But you're not me. I think you may be a lot tougher than I am, and much better skilled in the art of telling nasty people to fuck off. So you just say whatever you want to say. I may worry a little for your safety, but it's more important that you feel free to express yourself as you see fit. And I'll be there at your side to give my kind of Hell to anyone who tries to hurt you.”
Contessa Blockquotessa 05.05.07 - 10:50 am

There you have it, folks! “The art of telling nasty people to fuck off” is an admirable quality according to the Contessa. It doesn’t matter whether Sammy deviates from all acceptable social norms and ends up being dead wrong. What’s important is that Sammy feel free to express her opinions as she sees fit. So... other than her potty mouth, what makes Sammy any different from Loretta?

May I suggest a more suitable nic for this poster?
Contessa Blockhead fits like a glove in my opinion.
No offense!

ADDENDUM 10/22/07: I have recently been informed that Blockhead insists I purposely took this quote out of context and twisted it to appear that she was addressing Sammy rather than Madisonmutt. Whoever Blockhead was speaking to is immaterial in relation to what she was illustrating. The fact is, if she really believes that telling nasty people to “fuck off” is an admirable trait then she should idolize Loretta

Here’s a woman who admits she doesn’t feel safe on the Internet due to her personal experience with the way they do things at misfitting. Unless I’m missing something, the biggest complaint about Loretta is the way she treats people. If that’s the case, why does a member of The Pound get the seal of approval for doing what Loretta is criticized for sans the profanity? Why is Blockhead concerned for madisonmutt’s safety and not anyone else that’s “better skilled in the art of telling nasty people to fuck off”? Furthermore, how is one's "safety" related to that particular "skill"? Does Blockhead live on a two-way street or is it one-way where she simply changes the sign to point in whichever direction she’s heading?

Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. Blockhead should choose.
I suggest the countess/contessa pick a cheese to go with her whine as well!

“I will mention that the part that pissed me off about -----> posting about my personal life wasn't that the facts weren't true, it was that they provided a concrete mechanism for any other psycho that wanted to find my kids.”
madisonmutt 05.05.07 - 11:26 am

“Madison--Yeah, it really did suck, big time, that Loretta plowed through the boundaries into the lives of your children. She still hasn't taken responsibility or apologized, has she? Fucking bitch that she is.”
Contessa Blockquotessa 05.05.07 - 12:10 pm

Psst, Blockhead! Speaking of boundaries, do the words… ”Usenet” and "I know it was wrong, but I did it anyway." ring a bell?

“I dig you! Contessa, I don't blame you for feeling uncomfortable about sharing personal stuff. I, too, am a little on edge to do so.”
Toonces the Driving Cat 05.05.07 - 11:39 pm

“Me, I have to fill out a job application. I really want this promotion. I have to spend all day perfecting my bullshit. But at least I get to sit on my ass.”
Contessa Blockquotessa 05.06.07 - 12:04 pm

I think Blockhead has her “bullshit" down to a perfect science!

“Francesca's computer is dead again but she ask me to say Hello to all and send a big love ya to everyone. She ask that I not sign my name because of a certain stalker and she always gives me the best advice so I won't. Sammy, she loves and misses you. Gene, she loves and misses you. Mabel, Thank you again for the number and loves and misses you too. Sorry she had to call you again. Louise, Loves and misses you. Hopes Prada and family are doing well.

The rest of you who have found a home here, she wants all of you to know you are safe and will stay that way.

Lola, what you did was so uncool I can't even comment on it. She was your friend and that meant a lot to her. You are the one who lost on this one. She cares deeply for all of you and this was not her fight but she went in and took the lead so Loretta couldn't touch any you that were being bashed.

I don't know when she will be able to get back online but my hubby X will try tomorrow to fix it, if not she'll have to buy a new laptop but she sends her love and wants you all to know you are in good hands.
From BG
Nite Edited By Siteowner
Shannon 05.08.07 - 2:38 am

How droll! The first-time visitor is actually Francesca who is still wringing her hands and beating her chest over, “I can only express my disappointment!” I find the “friend” reference a bit maudlin inasmuch as BG and I didn’t correspond on a one-to-one basis.

Speaking of friends, why isn't anyone appalled by Goombah's locking out Louise?


Louise my mentor who I adore” -BG 2/13/07

”I knew Mabel had left, I thought Louise was with Prada and thought you were enjoying real life and just peeking in occasionally to say Hi.” - BG 5/1/07

Louise, Loves and misses you. Hopes Prada and family are doing well."BG/Shannon 5/8/07

You might be “in good hands” with Allstate, but that guarantee is disputable at The Pound!

” Baby Prada is doing fine Darling. We've been told she's a fast developer and she's showing it. She's a BG fashionista already.” ~ Patsy 11.11.06 - 2:24 am

“Anonymess Darling, the only shopping I've done so far is for Baby Prada. Everyone else.. nada.” ~Patsy 12.07.06 - 2:38 pm

Oops! Another Baby Girl blunder. DUH! Who’s in charge of security? The Keystone Cops? Great job covering Louise's back, Fran Fran!

I bet Louise, BG’s reputed mentor, has a warm fuzzy feeling knowing her personal safety was consigned to such capable hands!

“BG won't be on for a few more days. She misses you all. Her text cell messages won't and haven't came thought because her provider Cingular changed to AT&T so they probably didn't carry over the cell set-up. Shina and Max you have mail.
Night pound.Edited By Siteowner” ~Shannon 05.13.07 - 1:05 am

That’s Baby Girl notifying Max that she’s forwarding my email from two weeks ago!

“What's going on with Lola? Could somebody please explain?”
Anonymous 05.13.07 - 1:49 am

“It was a misunderstanding and that's all. BG wishes to move on from the subject. Thanks.” ~Admin / Shina 05.13.07 - 2:02 am

BG move on? In your dreams, cupcake!

Do not edit"

"The pound will be closing soon unless one of you want to take it over, free of charge. BG doesn't know how to edit and administrate so if anyone is interested please contact Goombahs Inc@AOL.com Only known members will be eligible. from BG

Thank you Lola, BG sends you all the best for being the cowardly, back stabber, Loretta clone that you are and for killing the pound. You got what you wanted so are you happy now? BG will be online after 11 pm on Saturday the 19th if anyone is interested in taking the reins. Thank you. ~Shannon~
~Shannon~ 05.19.07 - 6:09 am

Snort! A new and improved Shannon as indicated by the altered signature along with other factors. I suspect the author is most likely Shina. This preposterous farce is probably an introduction to her forthcoming performance. And guess who took the bait... hook, line, and sinker?

“I am deeply saddened by this news. I don't know who Lola is, I thought she was a friend. Maybe we could all move over to Shina's or Maddie's? If that would make things easier for BG?” ~Countess Blockquotessa 05.19.07 - 3:14 pm

“Contessa... I'm flattered that you would suggest my place as a hang out. But at the same time, it just seems very ummmm... inappropriate given how many of us met.

After much thought, however, rather than email BG in private, I will state publically [sic] that I'm willing to find out what is needed to keep the Pound open as a "hang out" joint. This gives all you anonys and non-commenting readers a chance to say ok or hell no.

The basic premise of the Pound has always been our right to privacy and I would not want anyone to think that was being handed over behind closed doors.”
Madisonmutt 05.19.07 - 4:11 pm

No surprises there.

Pffffft!

No comments: