Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ready, Set, Ignore! - Part 1

“Sorry Admin I tried to ignore Hagatha but that only lasted a couple of days. E for Effort? It's just the more I thought about it the more I laughed and had to thank the bitch. It's not much but I do believe it's her way of saying she misses us. Because you asked and you run this joint and all I'll refrain from saying anything ELSE. Ok ready set ignore.” ~Samantha 12.15.06 - 3:48 pm

12/18/06 - entry about Shipwreck was published at the spite blog.
"Shippy" didn't say a word.

1/4/07 - update published at the spite blog taking another shot at Shipwreck by blending the words "quickie" and "protection" in a suggestive manner. The entry listed the blog's traffic statistics for the most part. Shina Hart ranked #4 in the keyword analysis, which the author claims was actually Shina googling herself. My son ranked #5 indicating visitors to the blog were searching his name.


"Uh oh! The Brazilian primate is bothering Samantha again too!
http://mrsfalsepositive.blogspot.com/
Hey Anne! Give it a break, you freaking ignoramus! Seriously!"
Rodrigo 01.06.07 - 1:52 pm

"Way to kick ass Sammie!" ~Anonymous 01.06.07 - 10:14 pm

“As far those crazy ones, I'm done playing passive aggressive games with old ladies. If I get called out one more time, it's their loss really. I miss the days of playful trolls on the internet. Now instead of trolls we have psycho grandmothers running around with big lettered keyboards...loverly. Anyway just wanted to say I'm on guard and waiting for the last shoe to drop.” ~Shina 01.08.07 - 8:52 am

“I am an idiot, I truly believed that Loretta really was going to stop her troubled behaviour after she read that book... Never mind..”
Anonymous 01.10.07 - 5:56 pm

“Will somebody please tell me what Loretta is doing?”
Anonymous 01.10.07 - 6:03 pm

“Did you really think the leopard would change it's spots? BTW, I have a bridge...... It is like this....when the discussion here turns away from her (which is what she said she wanted, eh?) then she does somthing to stir things up again. S.I.M.P.L.E
I predicted this a couple days ago. It is nothing more than her self-destructive behavoir taking over after the holidays.” ~Anonymous 01.10.07 - 6:23 pm

“But, but, somebody tell me, what did the skank do?”
Anonymous 01.10.07 - 9:44 pm

1/10/07 - Shina wrote in email: "Pap only sent this to only you, not the whole list. I wasn't sure if you want the others to know its been updated or not. Don't let that bitch get to you, don't mention thaat stupid hate blog....they're just dying for you to, you know that.”

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 - (Excerpt from the spite blog with edits)
"Just checked what xvig** stands for. Charlene’s son (xxxxxxx) e-mail address. Also found out his photos, lots of photos, Vegas trip, Halloween, with his room mate xxxxx and friends xxxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx. But relax, Charlene....I am not gonna use them I am not this kind of person. I have no resemblance to you." - posted by Exposing Papillon (Mrs. V) @ 8:54 AM


Note: My son gave up the email address due to this harassment. It was an account he had for at least nine years with no problems until someone with dishonorable intentions stumbled upon comments he posted in a summer camp guestbook at the age of fifteen, which listed his email addy.


I thought about Anita's minor children and the possibility of them dealing with complications in years to come because an irresponsible adult engraved their names in stone at Usenet. An email address is all that was needed for the insatiable blogger to conduct a scavenger hunt, which led to the discovery of my son's photo album. No biggie, just unnecessary aggravation for a young man who was targeted simply because he's related to me. But here's Shina Hart's bizarre reaction...

“IMO, Lori Serrano is worse than a Preying Mantis, seeing how she anally rapes her victims before snuffing out their life force.”
Sooner (Shina) 01.10.07 - 10:08 pm

This is the first of the three-way phone calls, which was entertaining in that Francesca did most of the talking. We heard about her Boston adventure that she subsequently wrote about at The Pound. Notice the time BG posted. The call was over! BTW: Shina has the sweetest voice. No Really!

“Goodnight Sammy and Papi...was too much fun talking to you both at the same time! You both are great ladies and the accents, I can't even go there! See you two on Oprah! Night Mr. & Mrs. G...Sandy you are way too nice with us!”
Baby Girl 01.11.07 - 2:00 am

“BabyGirl and Papi last night was a freaking blast! I don't laugh that much for that long at Zaney's! It's forty five freakin miles to da market? You put a lunch in ya ca to go dat fa?” ~Shina 01.11.07 - 5:12 pm

“How can you tell if a "snort" has an accent? (That's all I did... mostly.)”
Papillon 01.11.07 - 7:43 pm

“I don't know speed dial but I learned how to 3-way with sammy and Papi last night... Oh My Gawd, these women are insane! I'm still sore from laughing!”
Baby Girl 01.11.07 - 10:29 pm

“All Admins have a special email this morning!” ~Admin 01.13.07 - 1:12 pm

“Bear with us folks! We are making some changes to our stylesheet and the front page! We think you will like the new look when it is done!”
Admin 01.13.07 - 1:16 pm

1/13/07 - Email Query: "Good morning.. I can't log on to Haloscan. I get a message saying the password is incorrect. Has it been changed? ~Thanks, Lola"

1/13/07 - Email Response: - "Oops! yes. I temporarily changed it to xxxxxxxxxxxxx so that Shina can update the code. I will change it back as soon as she is done. She is also changing the Pound front page! "

Comment: This seemed odd because the admins had spent a night collecting the necessary codes Shina requested; so I assumed she probably needed to make last minute adjustments. In any event, the PW was NOT changed back.

“I love the new look Admins!” ~Sooner (Shina) 01.13.07 - 2:01 pm

“Rather she wants the attention or not here it comes; Sammy, you rock out friggin' loud kid and it shows! Fab, absolutely fantactic job kid! (and everyone who worked on it) Thank you a million times Miss Sam, I really love it!”
Baby Girl 01.13.07 - 8:44 pm

“It was my pleasure BabyGirl and the least I could do for such a wonderful friend. (((BabyGirl))) I'm however tickled pink you and the Goon like it though! And before the rumor and emails start flying NO I don't have access to your IPs, nor do I want access to them. The admins do an excellent job with copy and paste in notepad.” ~Sam/Shina 01.13.07 - 10:47 pm

Saturday, January 13, 2007 - "Tribute" Blog Update!
"I am afraid of no ghosts. Have the GHOSTS moved from Pennsylvania to Massachusetts? Really? Are you afraid of ghosts? Who are we going to call?"

“My compliments to the Interior Decorator. Nice job, Shina/Sam! Elegant!”
Papillon 01.15.07 - 9:23 am

“Good job Papi, keep exposing Loretta Serrano Dillon as the bitch she is and bring her buddies along with her. Low class loser pieces of shit.”
Baby Girl 01.15.07 - 11:22 am

"Wow Pap! You never cease to amaze...never!
Just when you think Anne and Loretta can't sink any lower, they do. Stalking people's children, family, and even their children's friends? What in the hell is wrong with these people? I'm afraid to hear the answer. It takes a severely warped mind to attack children. Loretta can claim people attacked her children all she wants, that doesn't make it true, the lying bitch. Everybody past and present on this side expressed concern for her children not harm. I can't wait for karma and the legal system to catch up to those two." ~Shina/Sam 01.15.07 - 1:04 pm

This message was brought to you by "Miss Beehavin", the same person that published pictures of her adversary's children and grandchildren on a blog specifically designed to disparage Loretta Serrano and the misfits. A few posters at LH voiced their objections to the notion of involving children after viewing the site. I was one of them. If I remember correctly, the children's photos were removed from the site after awhile.

Miss Beehavin on The World Wide Web
(http://www.miss-beehavin.blogspot.com/)
To Err is Human To Err Over and Over and Blame Someone Else Shows True Fucktard Potenial. Come over and read the truth about Loretta Dillon Serrano
Author: Miss Beehavin

Usenet: MissBeehavin1...@gmail.com
"Samantha doesn't exist, you guys. She's Deanna. I've already proven that to you umpteen times. Posted by: loretta at November 23, 2005 08:29 PM"

Usenet:RetzQ – 5/20/06 @ 10:01 am
"Miss Behavin" Posting Host: 24.183.203.150 - Clarkesville, TN
"Katheen" Posting Host: 24.183.203.150 - Clarkesville, TN.
Geesh, Shina. Didn't you even bother cloaking with AOL and changing IPs this time? God almighty, woman, you are a freak. Get a life. Get the hell away from me, you SICK SICK STUPID WOMAN. FREAKING STALKER TROLL. GET A LIFE YOU FREAKING MORON!!!"

Note: The "children" Shina refers to as being "attacked" in her 01.15.07 - 1:04 pm post are in their twenties.

No comments: