Monday, July 23, 2007

Pandora's Box


"The myth of Pandora is very old, appears in several distinct versions, and has been interpreted in many ways. In all literary versions, however, the myth is a kind of theodicy, addressing the question of why there is evil in the world. In modern times, Pandora's "Box" has become a metaphor for the unanticipated and irreversible consequences of decisions." ~Wikipedia.org

Two months have passed since Chirshina/Shina Hart initiated her smear campaign against me and there are no signs of her letting up. It is worth noting that I have NOT had any contact with the harridan of the Internet since 2/8/07. Nevertheless, the banshee continues to cultivate scurrilous and erroneous accusations about me on the WWW including her workmanship pictured above.

I have precious little time to explore the irrational tirades of a two-bit boorish yokel, who isn't worthy of being a pimple on my cat's azz! I could care less what she has to say about me. However, I have reserved time from my schedule, Wednesday (7/18/07) for publicizing every noxious post/comment/email etc. that can be attributed to Chrishina/Shina/Samantha Hart IF she hasn’t poofed all material she has posted naming members of my family.


I can assure you it will be an Olympic event!

Where to start:

Shina Hart Fights Back V
Charlene Vxxxxxxx married to xxxxxxx Vxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxxxx, Rxxxx Ixxxxx who said this on Feburary 13, 2007 at 2:13 AM now feels justified in posting ...shinahart.blogspot.com/ - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

(Edited by Papillon)

"Please use the following link to report the abuse of Charlene V. of bloggers' hall of shame - http://help.blogger.com" -SayNo2Abuse aka Chrishina, Shina Hart 06.11.07 - 2:43 am

Damn fool!

29th June 2007 - 06:41:00 PM
bloggershallofshame.blogspot.com/search?q=You%27re%20a%20lying%20backstabbing%20bitch%20Pap%21

I am NOT A Bitch!
I'm THE Bitch!
And it's Ms Bitch to you, Mrs. FalsePositive!

Are we clear?

Apparently not...

Update: Shina responds, and guess where?


The pinhead didn't know it was cached?
Did she presume I retrieved the link from thin air?
Where did she think I got the picture from?

Can anyone be that STUPID?
Can anyone be that DENSE?

Shina Hart Takes a Stand Against Cyber Bullies and Stalkers
Two weeks ago Shina Hart deleted xxxxxx Vxxxxxxxx'x name from that ONE post .... Is Charlene Vxxxxxxxx embarrassed that she's married xxxxxx Vxxxxxxxx? ...shina-hart.blogspot.com/ - Jul 18, 2007

(Edited by Papillon)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There isn't a day that goes by when I don't thank the good Lord for my blessings. I'm married to one of them. I know it, he knows I know it, my children know it, and HIS family does too!

"Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men." ~Thomas Henry Huxley

Originally published - Monday, July 16, 2007
at Bloggers' Hall of Shame

No comments: