Friday, July 27, 2007

From the Beginning - Part 1

12/9/06: A person using my name became a registered member of Technorati. The individual published a spite blog in my name the same day. The title of the first entry was “I Am a Crazy Bitch”, which was written in the first person and signed as though I was the author. The names of my husband and son were listed on the blog along with my home state. Two links were provided, one of which led to the Hall of Shame.

I notified six people by email warning that someone would likely try to publish the URL at either The Pound or The Truth Tree. Shina Hart was one of the six alerted.

12/14/06: I was informed through email that a poster with an AOL IP left comments with a link to the new "tribute" blog at The Pound. The link was deleted in short order by an admin. Shina received a copy of that notice.

Source - The Pound:

"Loretta's at it again! What the fuck is that bitches problem???!!! She's slamming Sam, Papi, Miss L, BG, Shippy, most of who haven't mentioned her for a while now. I mean, WTF???!!! When will she stop!"

Edited By Siteowner - Yes, Anonymous we have been aware that her spots have turned even blacker than they were. We don't need to publicize her bullshit.
Anonymous 12.13.06 - 8:25 pm

By discouraging traffic to the spite blog, the odds were in my favor of capturing IP’s coming to the Hall of Shame from that site, which could be useful in determining who was responsible. Toonces was the only poster that caught the link and visited the URL before the link was deleted.

"I don't get it...it looks like a lot of nonsense to me. Borderline crazy. Hm. Anyhoo....I haven't seen bartender around for awhile & I'll be here for another 10 minutes. If 'tender shows up, I'd love a little hot buttered rum!"
Toonces the Driving Cat 12.13.06 - 8:54 pm

“Where exactly is Loretta slamming my friends? Please provide a link so I can help defend their honor.” ~Anonymous 12.13.06 - 9:23 pm

“The decision was made last week to not let the link appear here. It is not a site you can leave comments on anyway. Thank you all for letting this die out. Loretta and Anne will never change their spots unless they get darker which they are.” ~Admin 12.13.06 - 9:26 pm

“Okay, I will respect your decision, but I have to say I amazed at you guys and how you find out about all this stuff. You are amazing.”
Anonymous 12.13.06 - 9:49 pm

Despite TWO email alerts and TWO Admin warnings, Shina Hart had this to say...

"Loretta
Well well well you lasted what? Maybe a month of staying away from us? Admit it, you're in love with us. Go ahead, just admit that you can't stand life without us. It has to be painful for you to watch us go on with our lives with those we love without you so much as crossing our mind. For that I'm sorry but you must face facts Loretta Serrano we don't love you back.

In fact Loretta Serrano we don't even like you. We may even hate you but that requires more emotion than I'm personally willing to give you. Ooooohhh poor lonely dried up fugly old crusty sour puss hateful disgusting wonkeyed crack addicted child abusing pin worm carrying skeletor looking washed up blook writing skanky waste of space cyber bullying loveless batshit bargain basement whore Loretta Serrano. Yes poor thing. Even her family hates her, how sad.

What's a matter poor Loretta? Lonely during the holidays and find yourself reaching out to those you just can't live without? Well if you could pull your head out of your ass for a moment you'd see that we aren't around much because we're spending time with our families and those we truly love. Nobody here loves you nor wants to spend the holidays with you. That's a fact you have no choice but to accept. So create your hate blogs you desperate whore, nobody cares anymore. In fact I dare say we find your desperation humorous since you brag about all the "friends" you have at your blog and how happy you all are together.

Don't ever change Loretta. You're a laugh riot you crazy girl. Thank you for the chuckle over your latest public display of insanity. " ~Sam 12.14.06 - 12:15 am

“Shouldn't that chick in Ohio be out Christmas shopping for her kids? WTF? I think Santa will be crossing her off his list this year.”
Anonymess 12.14.06 - 9:24 am

“Okay, so call me curious - was she who shall not be named doing her spewing in a kitchen or on a tribute blog or ???” ~Anonymous 12.14.06 - 10:54 am

“Good morning, Anonymous and Anonymess! From what I hear it's an impersonation blog, which is pretty lame in my opinion. Some folks just never learn. Pathetic!” ~Lola 12.14.06 - 11:48 am

“I'm trying to be good, but I'm dying to know what the bitch said. Can anybody copy and paste? Or is it just downright too ugly?”
Anonymous 12.14.06 - 1:05 pm

“If you scroll down, you'll find a link to a "tribute" blog.”
Toonces the Driving Cat 12.14.06 - 1:07 pm

“I think Admin deleted the link.”
Anonymous 12.14.06 - 1:19 pm

“Oh...you're right. Sorry.”
Toonces the Driving Cat 12.14.06 - 1:26 pm

“We understand your anxiety, however, under advisement, we are treating this as we would a 2-year old child who throws a temper tantrum in order to gain attention. The prudent thing to do is IGNORE! Thank you for your cooperation.”
Admin 12.14.06 - 1:55 pm

“I guess Loretta's attempt to turn over a new leaf has failed, huh?
Is anyone surprised? Once a turd, always a turd.”
anonymous 12.14.06 - 2:27 pm

No comments: