Thursday, November 8, 2007

Why's In Left Field - Part 2

In case you missed it the first time ...

“Zero I'm not the one full of hatred and stupidity. You need to turn your old boney finger around. I don't hate easily but I do hate you and Loretta, not dislike, hate bitch I hate you.”
~Response From::
Shina Hart aka
Chrishina Leann Hart

http://shina-hart.blogspot.com/
Friday, November 03, 2006
---fuckoffanddieloretta---

Why all the hate?

Usenet: Samantha (Shina) - 11/9/05 @ 8:00 pm
“As far the hurt feelings, that has nothing to do with me. LowBitch has never hurt my feelings, I didn't like her from the get go so I never gave her the chance. However after reading the stories shared about LowBitch, I would have to say you're wrong about it only being on her website.“

Usenet: Samantha (Shina) - 11/9/05 @ 8:00 pm
“Your friend LowBitch posted a bounty for JA and Anita's personal information FIRST. Not to mention what was done to Katie and others!”

Chrishina Leann Hart ruthlessly pursued Loretta Serrano, not on her own behalf apparently, but for the benefit of Internet friends? The same person who, at 32, has never accepted financial responsibility a day in her life! The activist who sits on her sorry ass inscribing online petitions to save animals all the while her personal welfare hinges on protection from the US Bankruptcy Court. Chrishina Leann Hart who independently made a conscious decision to betray those same Internet friends! Why?

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 20:53:48 -0300
From: "Anne Curi" <annecuri@gmail.com>
To: SamanthaHeart@gmail.com, shinahart@gmail.com
Subject: Your comment at Katiec**lady's Tribute Blog

"I didn't give that informaion about Jordy and you know it! Why are you lying? Fuck woman you have enough truth why add lies to it? I never even mentioned Jordy's name EVER! Loretta I have left you alone, but if you continue to drag me into this shit I'll have no choice but to defend myself against these lies. I don't want to spend another moment on you, so LET IT BEGIN WITH YOU! GET IT? LET IT BEGIN WITH YOU!"

"Shina,

I know that the last couple of days have been very hard for you. And I am sorry.

First, know that I am, for real, Anne - a different person - not Loretta.

As someone who is trying to end this meaningless blog war, I have contacted you before, through that comment at your Blog (Samantha's Heart), in the means of "negotiating" a truce. It looked like it was working.

So far, we were able to shut down both "hate" blogs that were in our control (yours and mine). Loretta was very cooperative, as well. Nobody in our camp went against you, nor betrayed the truce (not that we know about). We haven't sent any e-mail to the other camp. We haven't said anything bad about you (believe me, even the "kitchen talk").

On the other hand, the other camp has been very non-supportive on any try to end the war, because of personal agendas, and you smartly realized that. They haven't even tried to understand you and your motives. They have been creating false rumours, as well. The good point is that it looks like some of the people that were there are starting to realize they have been used to fill someones else agenda.

In my attempt to end this war, I have been posting what I perceive as being the truth and what I think can help open some eyes and make others conscious of their wrong actions.

It is not my intention to do any harm to you. I didn't even mention your RL name and I will remain in this path as long as possible. If you go there and read it calmly, you will realize that I've never said you gave the information about Jordy. Kathy herself did. What I said was, yes, you did send us some e-mails through Loretta (like the one I asked her to go back one paragraph) and I also showed them that we had other e-mails, but I left it open for her to think if they have a mole or if it was you.

Please forgive me if it gave you the impression I was dragging you into it. It wasn't intended to. And Loretta has nothing to do with it. (Could be a Language problem of mine too, as English is not my first Language).

Sincerely,
*Anne *

PS. By the way, you used again Loretta's name in a "dirty" way at your Blog. She doesn't mind about it. But* I* think you should not use her name this way anymore. It does no good to nobody. Help us end this meaningless war."

(Email: courtesy of Chrishina Leann Hart)

ROFL! That’s Shina protesting the way things are being handled in her little counterintelligence mission. Given the fact that Chrishina Leann Hart has spent a decade putting the screws to people over and over in real life, it comes as no surprise that the confirmed pathetic loser vilified her former “Internet friends”, yet again, with false accusations in connection with another dastardly deed!


” Ok before anybody thinks or says I'ver changed teams I didn't. I was playing along trying to get information about Anne. I found both of the emailers condesending, sickening, an attempt to send messages of Loretta's fake great life (gag me) and full of lies-especially Monkey Monica. For some reason though I did believe them about Anne and Loretta not doing the hate blog this time.

Call me stupid but I just don't think it's them this time. It's bothering me so much about finding out who it is I've spent the past few days researching the blog itself, links from and to it, old posts by pound peeps past and present, usenet posts, google cache, shit you name it I've looked at it. And I swear to God I didn't want to think Anita, Katie, Andrea and Peace were behind this but after everything I found well I'm certain it's them.”

~Chrishina Leann Hart (2/2/07) - sooner@doglover.com

The lies and deception Chrishina Leann Hart deliberately and maliciously perpetrated end right HERE!

Evidence of her loathsome, reckless behavior is extensive, irrefutable, and indefensible. The damage she has caused is beyond measure and there are no signs of cessation. Any person who thinks I will tolerate defamation by a shiftless, reprehensible 32-year-old delinquent who refuses to get her act together is sadly mistaken. Chrishina Leann Hart will be held responsible for her disparagement. Accountability is long
PAST DUE!

“FUCK STALKERS!

Yes you little tightwad from Tennessee. You.

Every time you post my photograph on the internet you draw a little arrow toward your head. There's a little cartoon balloon next to it. Inside of the cartoon balloon it reads (here, let me spell it out): "I'm a fucking idiot. I don't know the difference between fantasy and reality."

You want me to post a picture of my ass mooning your moronic brain? Wow! What a find! You could morph that into all kinds of bullshit! And why not? Your life is based on bullshit. You are bullshit. In fact, you pale in comparison to bullshit. Bullshit is sweet compared to you! You're disease.

I will not tolerate being defamed by someone who doesn't even know me. If you think you have some kind of power over me, you are mistaken. You are nothing more than a worthless piece of shit.” ~ Mtnwmn


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, there’s a gal who is “much better skilled in the art” of telling it like it is!

CHRISHINA LEANN HART, yes, you little parasite from Tennessee, YOU!

Before you scuff anyone’s boots, you better first learn to shine your own!

You want to screw with me, Chrishina Leann Hart? I suggest you read the writing on the wall and lawyer up, dimwit! Put that burr under the saddle in your next rodeo, cowgirl! Don’t forget to send thank-you notes to your buddies at The Pound for putting the icing on the cake with their implied threats:


“Are you happy, now Charlene, enough blood for you? Or do you want more, more, more.” ~Anonymous 11.03.07 - 9:33

“I'm not going to Papi's blog. I'm not. Anymore. I told you all. Papi is dead to me. Did she write bad shit about me? Cuz if she did, I'm counting on Baby Girl's Mafia connections to get me out of this mess. And you should, too.”
Contessa Blockquotessa 11.04.07 - 7:40 pm

“Samantha, I think if Papi doesn't remove that hate blog against you, I think you have a harassment case. She says she's been remodeling her kitchen. Maybe she has money. Maybe there's money there for all the slander she's spewed against you. And don't forget her using the Internet to dig up embarrassing shit against you. I think that's a crime, too. She did it just for the purpose of hurting you. I think that's a crime.” ~Contessa Blockquotessa 11.04.07 - 11:25 pm

Way to go, Contessa Blockhead! We KNOW, there’s not enough money there in Chapmansboro for the libel Chrishina spouted against her “Internet friends”, eh? What about you, Contessa? Do you have assets or are you three letters short? So you vacationed in Hawaii? Maybe there’s money there in San Fran for all the libel and threats YOU have relentlessly spewed against me, huh? You’re the gift that keeps on giving, Toots!

For the record…

“BG doesn't know my name is Anne. I never told her. But now that you mentioned it, I will. Hi, BG! My name is not contessablockquotessa. My name is Anne, and I live in San Fran. ~Contessa Blockquotessa (Anne) 09.02.07 - 12:32 am

Anne is it? Allow me to offer a piece of unsolicited advice if I may? It’s time to change the bib you’re wearing. It's in need of a good laundering from you slobbering all over it! But before you toss it in the wash, wipe the egg off your face. I’m not really skilled in the art of telling nasty people to "fuck off", but I’ll give it the old college try.

Nafanuttin, Anne from San Fran, but depending on the grade of granite I choose, I may have a jar or two of pennies left. So if I’m “reading between the lines” correctly, the odds are that chump change will add up to more than your IQ!

Uzwitme, Anne?

For starters, I suggest you file your complaint about the bankruptcy information with the Federal Government. You see, Anne, when the government digs irresponsible citizens out of the holes they themselves created, that person becomes a statistic and rightfully so. What you fail to realize is the majority of people who maintain any type of assets potentially worked their butts off for their share of “the good life”! And any citizen funding the government with tax dollars has a right to know how the money is spent!

I notice you’re inclined to dictate how people should live their lives, including persons still mourning the loss of their spouse. I don’t know what makes you think you’re qualified to do so since you haven’t demonstrated you’re a lightening rod for success. You have the right to your opinion, Anne, but the fact that you have the chutzpa to threaten me with “Baby Girl’s aka Francesca’s Mafia connections” most assuredly guarantees unanticipated problems. HOW DARE YOU! It would serve you well to remember that a closed mouth gathers no foot.


” And don't forget her using the Internet to dig up embarrassing shit against you. I think that's a crime, too. She did it just for the purpose of hurting you. I think that's a crime.”

Here’s what I think, Anne…

You have an inferiority complex and it’s fully justified!

If brains were taxed, you would get a refund!

If stupidity were a crime, you’d be America’s MOST WANTED!

I’m not being rude. You’re just insignificant.

Here’s a clue, Anne from San Fran…


”I don't want to spend another moment on you,

so LET IT BEGIN WITH YOU!

GET IT?

LET IT BEGIN WITH YOU! "

“I'm not going to Papi's blog. I'm not. Anymore. I told you all. Papi is dead to me.” ~Contessa Blockquotessa 11.04.07 - 7:40 pm

4th November 2007 - 09:06:02 PM, 09:42:51 PM, 10:05:48 PM, 10:18:29 PM, 10:48:23 PM, 11:38:38 PM, 11:48:11 PM

5th November 2007 - 12:01:27 AM, 12:15:49 AM, 12:26:47 AM, 12:26:59 AM, 12:27:06 AM, 12:27:38 AM, 12:27:48 AM,

12:27:53 AM - gone-with-thewind.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-dont-knows-on-third.htmlgone-with-thewind.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=27

12:47:36 AM - No referring link- gone-with-thewind.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=27

01:33:59 AM, 01:34:08 AM, 01:34:14 AM, 08:06:08 AM, 10:09:54 AM, 10:09:58 AM, 08:31:11 PM, 10:48:20 PM

6th November 2007 - 08:45:25 AM, 10:13:03 PM,
7th November 2007 - 11:12:40 AM
8th November 2007 - 01:10:08 AM, 01:12:41 AM, 10:50:48 PM
9th November 2007 - 01:44:02 AM, 01:49:24 AM, 03:14:34 AM, 10:05:36 PM

10th November 2007 - 12:52:38 AM, 09:40:40 AM, 10:38:14 AM, 10:22:33 PM, 11:48:59 PM

11th November 2007 - 01:18:34 AM, 03:33:14 AM, 10:13:42 AM, 01:52:21 PM, 07:34:08 PM, 09:20:06 PM

12th November 2007 - 12:20:09 AM, 12:20:39 AM, 11:52:17 AM, 01:15:05 PM, 01:25:38 PM, 01:30:28 PM, 01:38:44 PM, 01:45:02 PM, 04:09:43 PM, 06:24:46 PM, 10:33:22 PM, 11:48:51 PM

13th November 2007 - 10:49:38 AM, 10:20:24 PM

Now, I ask you… does this woman have both oars in the water?

I didn’t think so.

No comments: