Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Why's In Left Field - Part 1

“Sammy, I couldn't help but think that your post appeared as a goodbye like you're leaving...for a long time...I hope that's not the case, because you crack my happy ass up!”
Toonces the Driving Cat 05.21.07 - 1:39 am

“mkay...I get the feeling that there's a lot going on behind the scenes. Maybe it's paranoia, but Sammy's last post seemed more like a sign off for good kinda' post. Her blog is no longer open, either. I dunno...it's all sorta' crazy around here. Just sayin'.”
Toonces the Driving Cat 05.22.07 - 2:31 am

“Toonces, luv. I think, from the last posting Sammy made on her blog, that she just needs a break and some perspective on life... she says she's unplugging the internet for good but I have a niggling suspicion we'll see our friend online again in the future. There's only so much a person can take (from others and from themselves) before they have to step back and evaluate sometimes. Sammy, in case you're still reading - you are loved and you will be missed. Keep in touch, girl.” ~madisonmutt 05.22.07 - 10:23 am

"BEHIND THE SCENES!"

On May 21, 2007 a “Motion for Relief from the Automatic Stay” was filed at the US Bankruptcy Court in the Middle District of Tennessee. The Movant, a secured creditor, holds the deed of trust and deed of trust note originally executed by Kenneth Michael Hart and Chrishina Leann Hart on April 13, 2005 covering real property located in Tennessee.

Citing applicable Federal Rules of Bankruptcy the Movant summarized pertinent factors in seeking relief from the court. The Debtors were contractually due for the July 1, 2005 payment and post-petition due for the February 1, 2007 payment. Failure to make payments on a regular basis constituted a material default resulting in the Debtors owing interest, late charges, and reasonable attorney fees in addition to the principal balance.

The Movant stated that under the Debtor’s bankruptcy plan the arrearage would not be cured and indeed will only fall further behind, thus making the Chapter 13 no longer attainable. In short, the Movant asked to be allowed to initiate foreclosure proceedings against the property.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amazing! Chrishina Leann Hart’s world was crumbling around her and she had nothing better to do than expend energy initiating a smear campaign against me. Why?

"A fundamental goal of the federal bankruptcy laws enacted by Congress is to give debtors a financial “fresh start” from burdensome debts. The Supreme Court made this point about the purpose of the bankruptcy law in a 1934 decision: [I]t gives to the honest but unfortunate debtor…a new opportunity in life and a clear field for future effort, unhampered by the pressure and discouragement of preexisting debt."

”Oh you forgot this isn't my first rodeo heh!”
Samantha 02.07.07 - 7:41 pm

Likewise, this wasn’t Samantha’s first attempt at a “fresh start”. Chrishina Leann Canler, Spurlock, Hart petitioned for bankruptcy THREE times over an eleven year stretch, thus earning her recognition in the National Archives & Record Administration! Her current spouse procured honorable mention as well.

http://www2.tnmb.uscourts.gov/modules/nara/

"By virtue of the automatic stay, an individual debtor faced with a threatened foreclosure of the mortgage on his or her principal residence can prevent an immediate foreclosure by filing a chapter 13 petition. Chapter 13 then affords the debtor a right to cure defaults on long-term home mortgage debts by bringing the payments current over a reasonable period of time. The debtor is permitted to cure a default with respect to a lien on the debtor’s principal residence up until the completion of a foreclosure sale under state law. 11 U.S.C. § 1322(c)."

Unless one is a privileged member of the lucky sperm club there’s only one way to cure default. It’s called WORK, a concept the incorrigible poster child for insolvency fails to grasp. Chrishina Leann Hart’s professed employment history is as reliable as the most dubious weather forecast. What I find especially interesting is how Chrishina, the "homemaker", occupied her time when she was hard pressed to come up with what appears to be mortgage payment #3 on her new house.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes
28 Jun 2005 - by Hart's Wife - Yes, I do realize I change the blog design faster than my mood. And your point is? Have I mentioned I'm mental? Well I am. I spent the entire day doing as little as possible. I didn't plan it that way, but you know shit happens. ...
Hart's Wife - http://hartswife.blogspot.com

UGG!
4 Jul 2005 - by Hart's Wife - I'm so sick of trying to redesign this blog I could scream! I've found numerous designs I like, but, I can't get them coded correctly. Or I get them coded but the images won't show up. I've spent the last few days fighting, ...
Hart's Wife - http://hartswife.blogspot.com

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love Ya.....
17 Jul 2005 - by Hart's Wife - Tomorrow is my appointment with my new drug dealer, YAY! I get my much needed refills! Hopefully more powerful drugs while we're at it, crossing fingers. The drugs I take now well they're ok, but they don't work for anxiety, ...
Hart's Wife - http://hartswife.blogspot.com

Looking Up
27 Jul 2005 - by Hart's Wife - Our central is fixed for the time being, yay! The ebay scammer had to pay us back the money he stole, yay! We've have half of the money we need before the end of the month, yay! And I may qualify for another type of disabilty, yay. ...
Hart's Wife - http://hartswife.blogspot.com

Varoom, Varoom- BeepBeep
August 09,2005 - 04:10 GMT - Want to know how lucky I am? Well once again I show up for work at my brothers at 6am. Do we start work then as usual? Nope we go back to sleep till 10:30am! WhooHoo how sweet! We really didn't do a whole lot of anything. ...
hartswife.blogspot.com/2005/08/varoom-varoom-beepbeep.html

I'ma pissing and moaning Bitch
August 18,2005 - 16:30 GMT - Yesterday was a bitch and today isn't looking much better. I had to work in the heat all day cleaning out a disgusting 40X60 building with my brother. Here's something that boggles my pee brain. Why in the hell do people spend thousands ...
hartswife.blogspot.com/2005/08/im-pissing-and-moaning-bitch.html

I'ma Cheese Eater
September 02,2005 - 06:43 GMT - I've not been blogging because I'm in a strange place right now. I haven't been doing a lot of anything really. What I wish I'd do is finish painting this house, paint our new front door, clean the yard. Start decorating for fall. ...
hartswife.blogspot.com/2005/09/im-cheese-eater.html

3:05-bk-13004: KENNETH MICHAEL HART and CHRISHINA LEANN HART
Case type: bk Chapter: 13 Asset: Yes Vol: v
Judge: George C Paine II Date filed: 10/09/2005
Plan confirmed: 11/23/2005 Date of last filing: 09/01/2007

Usenet: Samantha (Chrishina Hart) – 11/12/05 @ 3:34 pm
"Loretta wrote: I can also put together a stunning expose for your employers. I'm sure they would be fascinated with your Online Mischief."

"I find this hilarious since I work for an attorney.
Please send it soon, LowBitch! LMAO!"

Chrishina Hart, Simple URL: http://my.care2.com/theheartbitch
www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=483995252
Female, married
Speaks: English
Joined: Sep 21, 2006
Birthday: Jan 25
Professions: Manager/Supervisor
City: Clarksville
State/Province, Country: TN, USA 37040

In a voluntary petition for bankruptcy, dated 10/9/05, the Joint Debtors declared under penalty of perjury that Chrishina's 2005 year-to-date gross wages totaled $400.00. That amount was 100% more than Chrishina's gross earnings reported for 2003 and 2004.

It is, by and large, incomprehensible how a "low life, good for nothing, waste of space, stupid redneck" has the unmitigated gall to threaten anyone or call another person a “Fucktard”, “Fuck Nut”, or a "lowlife, good for nothing, waste of space, stupid redneck"!

Usenet: Samantha (Chrishina Hart) - 11-07-2005, 03:37 AM
"I never stalked you nor have I cared enough about you to do so, until now! You LowBitch have crossed the line. Like I said be ready for the hell that is about to come down on your head! Did you get that? Let me repeat it for you once more.......

BE READY FOR THE HELL ABOUT TO COME DOWN ON YOUR HEAD!!"

Miss Beehavin on The World Wide Web
(http://www.miss-beehavin.blogspot.com/)

To Err is Human To Err Over and Over and Blame Someone Else Shows True Fucktard Potenial. Come over and read the truth about Loretta Dillon Serrano
Author: Miss Beehavin

Usenet: Retzq May 20, 2006 @ 10.01 am
"Miss Behavin" Posting Host:
24.183.203.150 - Clarkesville, TN
Katheen" Posting Host: 24.183.203.150 - Clarkesville, TN.

There’s absolutely no wiggle room here, I know of no other person who exhibits more “True Fucktard Potential” than Chrishina Leann Hart!

"Zero I'm not the one full of hatred and stupidity. You need to turn your old boney finger around. I don't hate easily but I do hate you and Loretta, not dislike, hate bitch I hate you."
~Response From:: Shina Hart aka Chrishina Hart
Friday, November 03, 2006
---------------fuckoffanddieloretta---------------
http://shina-hart.blogspot.com/


To be continued.

No comments: