Friday, October 19, 2007

I Don't Know's On Third

“Sam, can you take over as ADMIN? Or would it be too much to ask (time wise)?

I feel sad that all this drama was going on for nuthin'. Who the fuck cares? It's all bullshit. Why can't we just hang out? Have a few imaginary drinks. Make each other laugh now and then in the midst of our busy days. I don't give a shit about Loretta, anymore. I haven't for a long time.

I still feel sadness over the loss of Anita and Katie, I really liked them both, but I couldn't go along with the crappy way they treated Samantha or the sneaky and deceitful deals they made with Loretta that contained zero consideration for the rest of us.”
Countess Blockquotessa 05.19.07 - 10:50 pm

I notice Blockhead fluctuates between “Countess” and “Contessa”. Apparently the “sneaky and deceitful deals” Samantha made with Loretta are absent from her radar screen. Another missing element is evidence that supports her assertions of so-called deals between Anita, Katie and Loretta.

“I don't understand all the Lola crap but I thank Madison for at least trying to keep this place open for us to talk.” ~AnonymousForever 05.20.07 - 12:44 am

“Madison, I misread your post. I apologize for slighting you. I'm all for you hosting the Pound. And a thank you from me, too, for your offering.”
Countess Blockquotessa 05.20.07 - 2:04 am

“I don't understand all the Lola crap, either. I thought our behind the scenes days were long over. Lola, Lola, Lola, why don't you try to resolve this amicably? Huh? We're all good people.” ~Countess Blockquotessa 05.20.07 - 2:06 am

Behind the scenes? Resolve exactly what amicably? Countess, Countess, Countess, whose hypothetical mission needs aborting? Huh?

“Good Lord... Shannon is mouthier than I am, sheese!
Okay, The Pound is NOT, I repeat NOT going anywhere but I will/do need a couple of Admins to help Max out. I've tried to go in but seriously, I'm like a bull in a china shop so I'm afraid to click on anything! This place is home. Even if only one person is left then it stays. But like I said, Max can't cover the joint alone and I'm worthless so if anyone has the time to spare to keep the riff raff out, which isn't much of a problem anymore, please let myself or Max know. I'll leave it up to him to decide if he wants to release an e-mail addy so if not, contact me and I'll forward the mail to him.

Thank you Maddy you sweetie! I would love to have you aboard! I know you have many friends here who trust and respect you...that's all the qualifications needed to be a Pound Admin.

Sorry about the scare there from Shannon, she's a little bit of a hothead and took my words completely out of context...actually, she wrote what she would do if it were her so pffffffttttttt. Unless you see my name at the bottom of the post, it doesn't mean crap! Okay?

I'm now going to sign off (puter is still acting up and throwing me off after 10 minutes or so) and have the drinks that you all set out for me and relax. I hope the rest of you will do the same. It's alright, your chat area isn't going anywhere. You all know I don't care if you turn this place into a pet blob, a recipe blog, a whatever blog...it's for you guys to hang out and have your say...no matter what the subject. That hasn't changed from the day The Pound opened and it won't until the last one of you turn off the lights and close the door behind you. I promise.

Let's just put the bump in the road behind us and move on. The Pound stays...bottom line! Huggles to all and a special thanks and snuggles for caring!
(wiping eyes and saying awwwwww, my precious loverlies!!!)
BG, Brutal Bru and Pork Rind aka Pig” ~Baby Girl 05.20.07 - 3:49 am


“Well, sorry to here Lola is no longer here. I hope none of our information went with her and ends up in the wrong hands. I would really hate to have to travel in my state and kick some ass. BG-Thanks for having us. We miss ya! Now get that damn computer fixed. Sam...Thanks for the explanation...being that we all post here and any admin has our info..I think we should know what the hell is going on.”
Messy 05.20.07 - 9:06 am

I notice Messy’s problem solving methods all have a violent theme.

“Excuse me ladies while I go bitch slap this girl I work with. BBL”
Anonymess 12.05.06 - 11:00 am


“Had someone called my parents...whether I was speaking to them or not...let's just say the Federal Marshals would have been called alright but for me.” ~Anonymess 02.02.07 - 11:42 am

“I can guarantee that if someone posted any information about my kids on the internet I would be taking a road trip to their house to kick their fucking ass.” ~Anonymess 02.13.07 - 8:16 pm

“I would use my real name but then if a certain person posted any info about my kids (me I wouldn’t' care) then I would have to take a road trip and would end up in jail and frankly my kids need me here.” ~Messy 05.01.07 - 7:40 am

“God forbid somone posted anything about my family (me I can handle) I would no doubt be in jail and that is no joke.” ~Messy 08.06.07 - 11:07 am

“I can guarantee you I would have had my real life been stepped into and it would have been far worse that what Madison did.”
Messy 08.14.07 - 8:57 am

“And that's one of the things I like about the Pound- that level of trust that BG's got folks running the show so to speak that she trusts - and if she ever doesn't trust it's what is for the best, she makes the changes needed.

Countessa - darling... no slight was perceived. You were just looking to make sure someone could take over instead of have the Pound dissolved. Nothing wrong with that line of thinking, hun. My blog may be all about "me, me, me..." but here it's all about what is best for the common good.”
madisonmutt 05.20.07 - 10:37 am

“Countess Blockquotessa I hope you have the best time in Hawaii! Have a safe and lovely trip you lucky heifer! Heifer is a term of endearment in the south in case you didn't know lol.

BG so thankful your keeping the joint open. I love you girl and admire your strength. Thank you Maddy for well being you. Messy you crack me up! Shannon good luck to you sweets. Toonces don't change but do be kinder to BG's leather seats lmao. Max keep these ladies safe you handsome devil you. AnonymousForever, Anonymous and Everybody I'll be thinking of you. Louise and Mabel wherever you are thank you being such good friends to me.

I'll never forget all the laughs, the friendships, sticking together through thick and thin or any of you. YOU ALL ROCK OUT LOUD! Peace Out Pound Puppies!”
Chrishina 05.20.07 - 7:35 pm

“Thank you Chrishina. But don't worry about it. I know how to have a good time, and I'm going to have a hellevaone in Hawaii! Lucky, lucky me.

Lola, Darling. Please take a personal inventory. Make necessary apologies. You don't have to make them in public. Do it behind the scenes. But let this be the last behind the scenes endeavor you find yourself involved with on the Internet.

Samantha is a dear. She really is. Embrace her. She's a shitload of fun. She'll never do anything to hurt you. I know in the past there were others who claimed foul against Samantha, but they were wrong. No one. I repeat no one was ever hurt as a result of any action coming from Samantha.

Samantha, I love you. And I love BG, and I love all the anonymessys, and all the messys, and all those who live in Madison, Wisconsin. I'm going to Hawaii!”
Countess Blockquotessa 05.20.07 - 8:25 pm

I continued to ignore the derogatory hints directed toward me even though Blockhead’s shallow indictments were over the top. By all appearances, BG wanted to put “the bump in the road behind and move on". I figured since Blockhead has trouble remembering her nic, a week in Hawaii would cure her delusions of adequacy and eliminate any notion that I owed the “shitload of fun” an apology.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: